Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PAG..I don't know if it will be of comfort to you, but I believe that death is a part of life. It is the trail we all walk alone. At the end of that trail is a life that none of us can imagine.

vitauta? She hasn't been on since the 17th, nor has she played her turn in WWF for some time. Rather unusual and I'm a bit worried given the ugly weather out east. Anyone have any news?

Ironically, vitauta is the one usually worrying about others going missing. I have heard nothing. I hope she is just on vacation, but it is strange that she wouldn't let us know.

As for Snip, she came back all happy for about a week and has disappeared again. I am very concerned for her as there are some troubled spots in her life.

It's always sad when someone here dies.
I'm not dead, but, I'm leaving.
I will still always cook and bake, I just won't be able to share it with you anymore.
Best wishes to most of you.

Does anyone know what just happened here with blissful? That's a bit of an abrupt post. I will miss her and am now very worried about her. :ohmy:

Does anyone know what just happened here with blissful? That's a bit of an abrupt post. I will miss her and am now very worried about her. :ohmy:
I was wondering that myself. Maybe someone was rude/mean to her? "Best wishes to most of you." (emphasis mine)

As near as I can tell her last post before the Going MIA posting was made yesterday at 10:30 PM. It was in the "life's too short for chopping and mixing" thread. Blissful, Harry and others were carrying on about this and that. It was pointed out that the conversation was way off topic. At that point the conversation, which had been a lively one, went dead. The thing is, I seem to recall that there was quite a bit more back and forth about getting back on topic than is present in the thread now. I wonder if there was a falling out with the powers that be?

blissful said:
It's always sad when someone here dies.
I'm not dead, but, I'm leaving.
I will still always cook and bake, I just won't be able to share it with you anymore.
Best wishes to most of you.

I would be very sad if Blissful has left us because of any rudeness or unpleasantness here on our board. Shame on us, if this is the case. I wish her well whatever her reasons.

where was that posted, bunny? in what thread?

nevermind. i found it, the page before.

i hope bliss is just feeling sorry for herself and comes back soon. it happens to a lot of people and it's no big deal when they return. but some don't.

come back, bliss,

Last edited:
Blissful and I communicate PM (I have her email addy as well). I've sent her a PM asking for her phone # so I can give her a call. It didn't bounce back as being blocked. Hopefully, she'll PM me back with her phone # so I can give her a call. She's got thick skin--I don't think it was anything anyone posted--I think it might be more than that. Hopefully she'll get back to me. Otherwise, Chief knows where she lives and might be convinced to make a road trip if we twist his arm...

Back
Top Bottom