Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that idea, Addie. They need to update that hotrod into a decent looking racecar too!

They changed out the iron for a cat?
I'll bet PETA (Players Envisioning Token Animals) had something to do with it.

Or maybe just someone with a little more common sense.

Who wouldn't trade ironing for a kitty. I'd much rather play with a kitty then iron!

I'd really like to see what the kitty looks like.

Whew! Thanks for the info Vit. No, I can understand and approve getting rid of the flatiron. I HATE ironing!

A kitty? How soon can I see the new kitty? I'm all for that!

oh zee, the kitty cat is a purr-ty one--sleek and animated, with her tail straight up at attention.:) sorry i don't know how to post pics. just google monopoly token change--she's right there.:)

a good marketing ploy? absolutely! you are so good and quick with your insights and clever observations, as always, zee.:)

Last edited:
images

Thanks Vit! I found her! How cute!!!!!

Last edited:
It seems to me he told us he's be gone for a while and why, but I don't remember the details. Does anyone remember him saying when he'd be back?

He's in Aruba for his anual vacation there, but he usually checks in and I believe he said he would be checking in this trip, also.
Maybe he fell asleep on his sailboard and drifted out to sea...

He was supposed to be back on the 3rd. Hoping the trip was lovely as usual and he's just catching up on laundry etc.

He was supposed to be back on the 3rd. Hoping the trip was lovely as usual and he's just catching up on laundry etc.

Back on the 3rd?
I remember him saying something about watching the Super Bowl by the pool if NE wasn't in it and inside if they were. I could be wrong...

So where is Andy when you need him? He'd better be having fun! Do you think he's missing us as much as we're missing him?

Well, it seems like he's been gone longer. Maybe not, but he's missed when he's not around daily as usual.

So he should have been home, and much rested by now.

C'mon, Andy. Where ya at? Where's the pics? Hmmmm?

Back
Top Bottom