Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is what I was going by.
From the Super Bowl thread.

"It all depends.

We'll be in Aruba for the SB. If the Patriots are in the game (which I fully expect) we'll have a big poolside party that day. I'll be indoors watching the game. What we have is based on what's in the supermarket. They don't always have stuff you'd want for a SB party other than beer and booze.

If the Patriots are not in the game (shudder) It'll just be another Sunday in paradise."

So it looks like he was in Aruba Sunday anyway.

I'm back guys. I was in Aruba for two weeks and the timeshare wifi was down the entire time so I couldn't check in.

I see my original post was wrong. I was in Aruba from the 27th through the 10th. Got home last night.

I'm off to PT then I 'll start catching up off and on during the day. Lots to do.

Last edited:
There you are! Welcome home!

Are you all rested up, or do you need a vacation from your vacation?

Hope you brought back pictures!

It is a good thing you didn't try to come home Friday or Saturday. Logan was shut down completely. You were missed. Home just in time to enjoy all the snow. Welcome home. :angel:

i was starting to worry about you, andy. i'm glad you're back.

i did think it was kinda strange that you said that you'd be travelling home on the night of the super bowl.

I'm sorry I created so much distress. Watching the weather while we were in Aruba and worrying about whether or not we are going to be able to get home on schedule Sunday.

Why we did get one time, I wish we had been stranded a day or two. On the way home from physical therapy today I had a car accident. I skidded and crashed into the back of another car. Only damage was to the car fortunately I just now have to get the car fixed.

Nice welcome home, huh? That stinks.
Sorry about the car/accident, but glad it's only vehicle damage.
Was anyone talking in an Allstate voice?

I'm sorry I created so much distress. Watching the weather while we were in Aruba and worrying about whether or not we are going to be able to get home on schedule Sunday.

Why we did get one time, I wish we had been stranded a day or two. On the way home from physical therapy today I had a car accident. I skidded and crashed into the back of another car. Only damage was to the car fortunately I just now have to get the car fixed.

Sorry Andy, glad it was just car damage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom