Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm home and going to bed. Rough night and I didn't sleep well at the hospital anyway. But, I am fine, just tired! Back later!

I caught two mods.:LOL::LOL:

Thank you, Ladies. A couple hours in my own bed and I feel 100% better than I did this morning. No driving for two weeks...yoiks!

so you have lots of time to spend here :cool:

Well, I do have two online courses to finish up. Once I knew I was having surgery I put them off, knowing I would need the distraction. Need to make an appointment for new glasses. And Shrek will be 68 this month. Need something special for him.

I'm hoping to be busy enough I don't think about going back to work early.

Bet Shrek was happy to have you under the same roof he was! Glad you're back home.

We're in our home now too. :'( Sure was good to spend Christmas with our two, but parting is sorrow. Shakespeare was wrong about the "sweet" part.

Got in at 5AM. Himself wanted to stop to eat 3 times. The car needed gas only once..and it was doing the"heavy" lifting. ;-)

Hey PF, looks like neither one of us got the hang of "missing" in MIA". :-D

Bet Shrek was happy to have you under the same roof he was! Glad you're back home.

We're in our home now too. :'( Sure was good to spend Christmas with our two, but parting is sorrow. Shakespeare was wrong about the "sweet" part.

Got in at 5AM. Himself wanted to stop to eat 3 times. The car needed gas only once..and it was doing the"heavy" lifting. ;-)

Hey PF, looks like neither one of us got the hang of "missing" in MIA". :-D

If it had just been overnight in the hospital, I could have stayed missing. Having the 'puter made the time pass a bit better and also helped my time sense while being drugged up.

Glad you are home and I can stop worrying about you on the highways. Shrek is very happy I am home, he doesn't have to visit in the hospital. He is very uncomfortable in the hospital.

I had to tell him today, to let me do those things I can do. He's fast getting tired of weighing things so I can tell if I can pick them up. I can't lift over 10 pounds for 2 weeks. LOL! the doctor was very accommodating in listing tasks I can't do and for extended periods of time:LOL:...like washing dishes and vacuuming. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, I have to keep the laughing to a minimum or I'll pop a stitch.

Hi, Bea - Yes, all is well down here in opposite-season land. Winter is our busy season, and the outdoors calls early and often. You frosty guys keep your trowels and fertilizer handy -- your day is not far away.

Hi, Bea - Yes, all is well down here in opposite-season land. Winter is our busy season, and the outdoors calls early and often. You frosty guys keep your trowels and fertilizer handy -- your day is not far away.

I'm glad you are out and about, I get nervous when people sort of disappear! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

not to be snarky, or jealous, or nothing, i'd just like to know...what does a body gotta do to get noticed around this joint, anyways? some folks, they's gone no more'n a day or two, you folks out beating the bushes, organizing search parties and whathaveyou....me, i's be away from dc many a moon with nary a soul noticing, not payin' no mind at'all.... what's a girl gotta do??

*miss tinlizzie, no aspersions on you, honey, or none o' them others, neither. just sayin'.... :)

not to be snarky, or jealous, or nothing, i'd just like to know...what does a body gotta do to get noticed around this joint, anyways? some folks, they's gone no more'n a day or two, you folks out beating the bushes, organizing search parties and whathaveyou....me, i's be away from dc many a moon with nary a soul noticing, not payin' no mind at'all.... what's a girl gotta do??

*miss tinlizzie, no aspersions on you, honey, or none o' them others, neither. just sayin'.... :)
Actually, Vita, honest to goodness I was going to ask today to see if anyone has heard from you. You are so good asking after others. I am not around every day Smoot is hard to know who is or isn't here, but you are on my radar!

A lot of it has to do with if someone was expecting a response to a post from you and your posting history. If you usually go several days without posting, no one will be up in arms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom