Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Vit, honey! I swear you'd just posted about AI, and that I see you almost all the time! We would never neglect you!

aw shucks, thankee everbody. here i am, like jaqueline bissett, at long last being acknowledged, standing up here unprepared, no gracious acceptance speech written. i wanta thank you all proper, but all's coming to mind is these f, h and s bombs, and i can't very well be letting them loose here, can i? y'all know who you are, and where y'all can go... :eek:)

aw shucks, thankee everbody. here i am, like jaqueline bissett, at long last being acknowledged, standing up here unprepared, no gracious acceptance speech written. i wanta thank you all proper, but all's coming to mind is these f, h and s bombs, and i can't very well be letting them loose here, can i? y'all know who you are, and where y'all can go... :eek:)

So how are you? Just to let you know we care. :angel:

ha,ha, ha...okay, okay, for those of you who don't know me so well, these last couple of posts were just me, gettin' my fun on. JK, jk, haha. vit thinks she's funny, been told all her life every single day, that she's NOT funny, not funny at all. but she doesn't believe anybody, keeps right on telling her lame jokes and laughing herself silly in the corner....she still wonders why nobody gets her hilarious offbeat humor. c'mon, i saw that. i see you want to smile, don't you...:):):)

I *thought* maybe you were posting less, but there's a lot of threads I don't visit, so couldn't be sure, but since you are here... I am loving that SFB morning blend. Good stuff.

Going To Aruba!

Time for our annual trek to the beautiful island of Aruba. We are leaving Sunday morning the 26th and returning on Sunday Feb. 9th. Two lovely weeks in the sun. I can't wait!

I'll have my laptop and SO her iPad so we'll be in touch with the world.

Attachments

• Divi Wallpaper.jpg
    Divi Wallpaper.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 175
Hoot doesn't seem to be around as much as he was for sure, but I thought Vit just posted in the heart attack thread.
And Harry??? Beats me. Was he going "on holiday"?

Time for our annual trek to the beautiful island of Aruba. We are leaving Sunday morning the 26th and returning on Sunday Feb. 9th. Two lovely weeks in the sun. I can't wait!

I'll have my laptop and SO her iPad so we'll be in touch with the world.

Have fun Andy!

If you enjoy sand and sun, sounds like the best vacation to take. :) I like mountains and lakes!

After being bundled up in multiple pieces of heavy clothing so you don't have to crank up the heat too much ($$$), spending my days wearing just a swim suit and an occasional T-Shirt is a very welcome situation.

enjoy your sun-drenched days in aruba, andy. you are so lucky to be to escaping to the tropics, especially at a time like this when many of us are stuck in a wicked and seemingly stalled, deep freeze. we look forward to frequent beachside and tableside reports....

where's our joisey boy? his guvna's in trouble!

That sounds wonderful, Andy! It's so nice to have found a place you love and look forward to!

Back
Top Bottom