Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...you have till next Thursday...:ROFLMAO:

I still have a 10 pound weight restriction...for another week and a half. Kinda fun asking others to pick things up for me. I have chocolates and doggie treats in my pockets.:LOL:

Oh, he will be watching me like a hawk to see when I am doing better :LOL:

Don't need the dog treats - Violet and Monkey are quite happy with "Mom" dropping even more food scraps than usual. I just have to make sure they are safe scraps.:)

I decided I would put this here instead of "What Are You Doing" because I"M BACK!! :)

The surgery was a total success and while I am feeling pain now, it is not the pain associated with the gallbladder, just surgery pain and I can handle that. I am coughing a lot but that is my asthma from the anesthetic and it should go soon. I would have posted sooner but fell asleep.

In a couple of days I should be back to just dealing with chronic pain - is it weird to say "What a relief?"

It's good to hear that everything went well LP. Let's hope for a quick recovery.

I'm handing treats out at work...

I knew that!

Did I tell you that once I am all better and we get all the reno's done I am going to volunteer at the home where Dad was to transition from hospital to home? Violet has been approved to be a visitor dog. When I used to take here to see Dad, other residence loved her. It has taken me this long because of my health, and also because of how memories of the last few weeks there before he passed away.

But they called me last week and I hope to start in March. Violet will love it - she is a real people dog.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. Wow, I was only gone a day! :LOL:

But seriously, your concern is appreciated. I am feeling not to bad today at all. I can't open the sliding door to let Violet in and out and TB is looking after most chores, but I am moving around a bit between rests.

I knew that!

Did I tell you that once I am all better and we get all the reno's done I am going to volunteer at the home where Dad was to transition from hospital to home? Violet has been approved to be a visitor dog. When I used to take here to see Dad, other residence loved her. It has taken me this long because of my health, and also because of how memories of the last few weeks there before he passed away.

But they called me last week and I hope to start in March. Violet will love it - she is a real people dog.

Violet will have fun!!!

Oops. I totally forgot to post I was going on holidays. I'm back now! LOL!

I see Andy is still in Aruba sunning himself. I'm jealous. I want to go back to Huatulco and warm up! Here I was foolishly thinking the worst of winter would be over when we got back. Not so much. BRRRRRRR!

Waiting for my turn in the shower before we go out for our last dinner. Flying home into the cold tomorrow (Sunday).

The last day before departure from Cozumel is always bittersweet for us. I use it for packing, so no snorkeling and we try not to stay out too late, but we have to say goodbye to our friends and various establishments.

Be prepared for some serious temperature adjustment!

I'm back in town. Got home last night and brought home a nice head cold as a parting gift. We had a great time and it's sort of good to be back.

Back
Top Bottom