Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I received an e-mail from LP, she was taken to the hospital yesterday. Laurie has a liver abscess and a secondary infection from her gallbladder that was not caught. She has a drain in her liver for the abscess, a biopsy has been done and heart monitor is on.

LP will be back on later today, if she's not sleeping, TB is bringing her tablet.

She said, "I got told by the radiologist who inserted the drain that I am one sick puppy, but he's a good vet." Laurie could do with our thoughts, Prayers and Good Wishes.

She has my prayers. I hope she recovers very quickly.

Ogress, please send her my love.

With love,
~Cat

I'm excited to be off again on yet another adventure, this time for over a month. Any robbers who might be lurking here should be aware we're leaving vicious guard dogs in the house, along with a armed and equally mean house sitter.

On Wed we'll fly from LAX to Buinos Aires by way of Lima. After a couple of days in BA, one of my favorite cities in the world:zorro:, we'll board a Princess cruise ship there to sail south "around the horn" (yet another check off the bucket list) and then continue north all the way up the coast of South America, Central America and Mexico ending up back in Los Angeles. It sure will be nice to fly only one way.
We'll have many ports of call with interesting excursions along the way on this very long trip that we've been planning for over two years. Some of you may remember last year when I broke my foot just days before leaving and had to cancel.
We'll also have several relaxing days at sea and my Nook is loaded with good books to read on the balcony, two of them about "rounding the horn". Steve will be writing another story for our website about the trip when we return. Anyway, my time with the internet connection will be limited to mostly my email account, so take good care of each other....:flowers::kiss::heart:
Sending much love......Kayelle

That's so exciting, Kayelle! Now don't go breaking anything before you leave! What a cool trip, have a blast!

Thanks Taxi and Dawg.

Now I need to get off my rear and start packing...aghhhhhhh. We'll need clothes for all seasons, from the penguins down by the horn, to the heat of the equator in summer. Thankfully, we'll have free laundry service!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom