Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to go back 4 pages to find someone who was going to be MIA. She's probably back by now. LOL

Not complaining, just making a comment.

I've seen members post more here that regular threads.
Kind of makes you think they ain't really missing :LOL:

I'm really missing...
Greetings from the end of the world..Ushuaia Argentina, the southern most city in the world, the end of the line. Google to read more. We had heavy seas coming from the Faulklin Islands yesterday where we saw lots of Penguins. Now we have cruised the east of Argentina, rounded the horn and joined the Pacific Ocean to Chile and the remainder of the coast all the way back home to California on April 4th. We're having a great time. We have many ports of call and excursions along the way. I'll try and post again.

I'm really missing...
Greetings from the end of the world..Ushuaia Argentina, the southern most city in the world, the end of the line. Google to read more. We had heavy seas coming from the Faulklin Islands yesterday where we saw lots of Penguins. Now we have cruised the east of Argentina, rounded the horn and joined the Pacific Ocean to Chile and the remainder of the coast all the way back home to California on April 4th. We're having a great time. We have many ports of call and excursions along the way. I'll try and post again.

Don't forget to take those pictures. Have a great trip! :angel:

I'm really missing...

Hi Kayelle! Why are you standing on your head??? I'm glad you are having a good time.

I will be MIA.

I need a break.

Not sure for how long.

Might be a short while, might be a very long while.

Keep a candle in the window !

My sister and I leave early tomorrow morning for a road trip to AZ. The main purpose is to attend an invitation only art show/sale in Wickenburg AZ. That event will be sandwiched in between visits to our oldest sister in Tucson and that sisters' son and family in Phoenix. I will be back in 7 days.

I love road trips.:)

Back
Top Bottom