Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm back home. Surgery went well. There was only one problem. They could not wake me up from anastesia (SP?). so there was just a little bit of excitement in recovery room. Took them, oh about 2 or 3 extra hours. You can imagine how my wife was feeling during that time. Thank G-d I am OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Some how I posted this in a wrong thread. So this is a copy.

I'm still pretty dizzy, i guess they just gave me way too much drugs. But glad to be among living. :)

Glad to hear you're home safe and sound. They always have a hard time waking me up, but eventually, I do.

Feel better soon!

I had two surgeries 6 or 8 weeks apart and had a very hard time coming out the second time. I hate anesthesia.

Now that I think about it, it took me while to wake up enough to go home after my shoulder surgery in 2012.

I never do well coming out of anesthetic.

Charlie, I am glad you are home and doing better. Just rest - you have been through a lot and deserve to take it easy!

I'm glad you're back and posting so soon too! Must have been scary for your family for you to come out of anesthesia so slowly, but at least you avoided Himself's issue. Every time he heard someone "urp" he had to join in. He was in recovery double-long too. :(

Heal quickly, but not so fast that you can't enjoy a little time away from work and with your family during Passover season. ;)

Anybody heard from Gravy Queen? I was just thinking about her and realized she hasn't posted lately, or at least I have not seen any posts from her lately. Seems like a few folks are MIA :(

....and Harry, too - I sure hope everything is all right with missing friends, and that they are just busy with life.

This is in a way the opposite of MIA. Just wanted to tell you all if I seem to be "lurking", it is probably that I don't realize I am logged in somewhere. With the return of my tablet and my new smart phone, I have three ways to be logged in and I often forget that. So, I am not ignoring you! :LOL:

Just a note to say hi. My dad passed away mid march, and I've been sick the past two weeks. I'm still kicking though, and glad to be back. Lots of catching up to do from the looks of it :)

Back
Top Bottom