Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from ER (again). I started seeing double, having migraines, not being able to walk without my cane, difficulty breathing and slurring my words.

The previous ER (different hospital, the "good" one) said I did not have a concussion and my ribs were bruised. This one said I have a mild concussion, two broken ribs, a bit of whiplash and a hairline fracture in my jaw.

So, I had to cancel my cake due for tomorrow, no TV or driving. I am not supposed to be on the computer either, but had to get a message to my DC family. I probably won't be on for the weekend but don't worry - it means I am resting and following orders...for a change! :angel:

Oh, TB will check my phone if you send any replies.

Laurie, I'm glad you found out. That double vision stuff is scary, especially with slurring words. I'm sending healing vibes and hoping you heal up quickly. (((Gentle hugs)))

Just got back from ER (again). I started seeing double, having migraines, not being able to walk without my cane, difficulty breathing and slurring my words.

The previous ER (different hospital, the "good" one) said I did not have a concussion and my ribs were bruised. This one said I have a mild concussion, two broken ribs, a bit of whiplash and a hairline fracture in my jaw.

So, I had to cancel my cake due for tomorrow, no TV or driving. I am not supposed to be on the computer either, but had to get a message to my DC family. I probably won't be on for the weekend but don't worry - it means I am resting and following orders...for a change! :angel:

Oh, TB will check my phone if you send any replies.
Ooh, nasty! Hope you're feeling better soon.

MIA

Anyone know where "Katycooks" has got to? Silent since March 31st as far as I can see..

The thread with the UK newbies reminded me that I hadn't seen a post recently.

Anyone know where "Katycooks" has got to? Silent since March 31st as far as I can see..

The thread with the UK newbies reminded me that I hadn't seen a post recently.

Doesn't she have that really neat job in the estate that they turned into a place for the police? I wonder how the job is going.

And where is Cat and Mamma Cat. I know they are busy getting ready for her wedding and the trip back home. Would love to hear from them also. :angel:

Doesn't she have that really neat job in the estate that they turned into a place for the police? I wonder how the job is going.

And where is Cat and Mamma Cat. I know they are busy getting ready for her wedding and the trip back home. Would love to hear from them also. :angel:
Re Cat - Long goodbye post yesterday. She's off to Romania via the rest of Europe with the family.

I will be on and off. My vision is much better and my migraines are gone. I still have a lot of chest pain from the ribs but can live with that. It is just the fatigue. I am sleeping alto a few hours at a time day and night. My appetite and nausea are both still bad but I really do see positive improvements on the whole.

I plan on being back on after a long hiatus. Unplugged for a long while, got new hips, trying to get back to living in my new state of "normal", but nice to have leisure time to visit the forums.

I plan on being back on after a long hiatus. Unplugged for a long while, got new hips, trying to get back to living in my new state of "normal", but nice to have leisure time to visit the forums.

Jon, how wonderful that you're on the mend. New hips, wow? At the same time? No.

Welcome back to the fold. I'm happy you are visiting again.

Do we need to call you Titanium Man, now? So glad to see you.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

Back
Top Bottom