Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Jon. Suspected the new hips were the result of prior meds. Glad they're working out for you. I may have to tap your brain for info 'cause I have a feeling "Arthur" has roached my left hip.

tap away, I have a very close, intimate relationship with the whoooooooooole process.

Tatt, so glad you're doing better. Two hips replaced really had to be difficult. Really glad you're back.

Thanks, Andy!

Hips were one thing, there were a lot of "others", but a break was needed and that's what I did. At least, if I play my cards right, they won't have to be done again in my lifetime. . .a tough line to ride being that I am just getting back into life again, and just on the cusp of 40!:shock:

Work has been good, I have a wonderful woman in my life, a roof over my head, and I'm verticle, so can't complain anymore, life is good!

TATT, it is so good to see you back!

Glad the new hips are working for you. I have one knee done and will probably end up with the other one and both hips before I am done. I see the surgeon in August.

I hope you drop by a little more often. You have been missed! :)

Another Welcome Back TAT! Good thing you have new zippy hippies to keep up with your new love. And like you said, any day this side of the sod is a good one. ;)

Katie, been wondering when you'd show up. After all, they worked on your knee, not your fingers, right? :)

I'm finding out I'm not really getting much more done around the house by avoiding internet fun. I'll "reward" myself with a visit each day if I can just feel accomplished by the end of the day. Any accomplishment...like staying alive! :LOL:

After taking a little bit of a detour and short break a very good friend suggested a return trip to DC was in order. So I found my key to open the door and my instructions on how to work things here again and am slowly but surely trying to get caught up on all the happenings here.

I see some new faces and a lot of old familiar faces - not that your faces are old ! :LOL:

Welcome back, Mrs LMB and Tattratt. I remember both of you from when I first joined a couple of years ago. :)

I plan on being back on after a long hiatus. Unplugged for a long while, got new hips, trying to get back to living in my new state of "normal", but nice to have leisure time to visit the forums.
Welcome back. It crossed my mind when I replied to your post in the basil thread that I hadn't seen you for a while.

I may have missed something in this thread, but I have been wondering about babetoo. It was her birthday a few days ago and there wasn't a thread for her. Her last post was a year ago.

I may have missed something in this thread, but I have been wondering about babetoo. It was her birthday a few days ago and there wasn't a thread for her. Her last post was a year ago.

She did come in and say that she was leaving for a while.
Reason? Personal health that she needed to take care of.

She didn't say it was forever,just a break until she's feeling better again.

Back
Top Bottom