Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm on my phone; the phone app doesn't show the title of the post.

He's been by a few times, but yes, mostly MIA since he got the new chicks. I wonder if they're keeping him busy.

where do i need to go to read about these chicks of pac's? i missed where he introduced the subject. makes good sense for pac to be raising chicks, though, having been recognized as one of dc's most highly skilled chicken wing chefs (specializing in grilling and bbq-ing) for years....or is he raising the chicks strictly for their eggs (to go with his home cured bacon)?

i'm still missing bt--his wit, his wisdom, humanity and irreverence. this last time his departure had a permanent feel to it. come back, bt, and prove me wrong, bt....

Last edited by a moderator:
Pac has chicks and I have kids! Wow the world is changing! :LOL:

I hope he comes back soon. Life here just isn't the same without him.

Okay, the kids are pounding on my locked bedroom door. I better go rescue TB!

I have wondered about Pac, these things always seem to involve a young chick! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Also have not seen Alix lately or Rocklobster.

I hope all is well with them and that they have just found more productive things to do! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

He hasn't been around since the 21st. Before that there were 3 and 6 day gaps in his posts.

Anyone know his situation?

His PM box is full so I can't PM him.

Hey, I'm here.
Taking a break from the DC culture for a while...
Thanks for you concern. :)

I have wondered about Pac, these things always seem to involve a young chick! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Also have not seen Alix lately or Rocklobster.

I hope all is well with them and that they have just found more productive things to do! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I wish, Aunt Bea... I wish... :wub:

Just floating around guys. Here and there. Taking breaks.
Thanks for the words.

Hey, I'm here.
Taking a break from the DC culture for a while...
Thanks for you concern. :)

You're (kinda) back! :w00t: Yup, you're missed, but hope you're having fun with your pigs and poultry.

BTW, if you haven't purged your PM folder you need to clean house before you vanish again. Just sayin'...;)

back in the er with abdominal pain. have had all sorts of tests but no answers yet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

so it was gallbladder at the beginning of the year and now in the middle it is appendicitis. I will have surgery tonight and be in for a few days.

Oh dear LP, sounds like little by little they're taking out all the parts that can cause problems. Hope this is the last issue for a while. Rest up and feel better soon. Those little kids will be missing you bad if you take too long.

Oh dear LP, sounds like little by little they're taking out all the parts that can cause problems. Hope this is the last issue for a while. Rest up and feel better soon. Those little kids will be missing you bad if you take too long.

CG, the girl is very uoset I am not home but I talked to her and she feels better that I have a good doctor to make me better.

it is 2 am here and still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom