Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi folks, how's it goin'? i hope everyone's well.
ok, well, not everyone. just my friends, acquaintances, and people i've yet to meet or come to know.
god should have turned the ankles of my enemies by now so i can tell when they approach. (an old irish, umm, blessing?.)

anywho, just wanted to say hi.

hi.

Where the heck have you been? We have really missed you. Those Scouts must have taken you on one heck of a camping trip. So glad to hear from you. So good to have you back. Let me give you a BIG, BIG hug. :angel:

welcome back, buckytom!
Nice too see you back here, hope it will be a bit more often in the future ;o)

Laurie,
sending you all you need to make the best of it! Thinking of you quite often

hi guys, great to see everyone again. thanks for the welcomes.

i ran out of stories to tell, so i went out and got more. pix and jokes to follow.

hi folks, how's it goin'? i hope everyone's well.
ok, well, not everyone. just my friends, acquaintances, and people i've yet to meet or come to know.
god should have turned the ankles of my enemies by now so i can tell when they approach. (an old irish, umm, blessing?.)

anywho, just wanted to say hi.

hi.

Oh, my goodness, welcome back, cuz!

I thought your little man had waylaid you and had you doin' serious manual labor.

It's so wonderful having you back and I look forward to hearing stories of your adventures.

Let the games begin!!!:LOL::LOL:

hi k-l, dawg, vit, and kth.

here's my favourite vid from this summer: it never gets old scaring your kid!

BT, It is so good to have you back. I thought maybe you were posting an MIA! I was going to razz you for popping in only to tease us. I can't see the video...dang!

I can "see" the video, but it's taking forever to load and keeps buffering. Our internet has been a real PITA and the laptop is a year younger than Moses. I'll have to try and watch it later on Himself's new tablet.

Hiya, buckytom, and welcome back!

Hmmm....the video played fine for me, and I loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Bucky!!!!!! Your'e baaaaack!! Yay! Missed you buddy, hope you are well and the family too! Please stick around, it just hasn't been the same without you. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Back
Top Bottom