Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah! now I have a picture of where you were. We were about ten blocks south of there, close to the University Golf Course.

hola, jono! things are good here. got stung by a jelly on my right eye the other day while boogue boarding. will post vids tomorrow.

hope your bionics are working well.

Welcome Back Alix! I love Montana too. Too bad you two didn't connect. I am sorry you had all those health problems but I can totally relate. Take good care and don't be a stranger!

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I forgot how much fun it is around here. I have to dash to work ASAP, but I'll be online in the morning to bug all you folks.

BT, all is well here. Kids are in uni this year (EEK!) Eldest was in NY for a couple weeks in May and I was missing you badly about then. I know you would have been able to give her the lowdown on the best spots to chow down. ;)

now why would you do that to me, alix?

(imitating a college girl)
you know, like, i said ok, so then she said ok, so we all said ok? ok? you know?
O...M...G...
like totally. it'll be epic. got any wine coolers or jello shots?

btw, where's pacanus been these days?

M16.jpg

My question is; "Why are we all still in GOING MIA"? Is buckytom going to be leaving again for another spell? I hope not. Time to take a walk over to "The Backporch." :angel:

now why would you do that to me, alix?

(imitating a college girl)
you know, like, i said ok, so then she said ok, so we all said ok? ok? you know?
O...M...G...
like totally. it'll be epic. got any wine coolers or jello shots?

OMG! I'm laughing so hard right now. So NOT my eldest. My youngest, yes. G&T maybe but she still wasn't officially legal in the US. Sucks to be legal at home and not on holiday! She was mostly in the Harlem area as there was a Frankie Manning dance thing she was in town for. She LOVED NY. I am hopeful that someday we'll get to go together and we'll buy you dinner somewhere.

On another note. I'm MIA again for a few days. I thought I'd be able to hang out and play a bit, but we are getting unexpected company and I have to adjust my work schedule. See you Monday folks.

Been so long ...

Don't know exactly why, but I've fallen out of the loop for quite awhile. Actually, a lot of little stuff just kept coming up and haven't really felt like "talking." But the other day I thought, "I should ask someone on DC about that," and realized I had to get back into the loop! Anything new?

Don't know exactly why, but I've fallen out of the loop for quite awhile. Actually, a lot of little stuff just kept coming up and haven't really felt like "talking." But the other day I thought, "I should ask someone on DC about that," and realized I had to get back into the loop! Anything new?

Great to see ya!

Nice to see you, Claire! Been wondering about you.

Great to see you back Claire.

What's new? Bucky Tom is back. CatPat is (hopefully) temporarily away. She got married. Beth (bethzaring) got married too.

Back
Top Bottom