Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have fun CWS and Andy on your respective journeys. We'll keep the runways frost free in the TC when CW touches down to visit the home state.

I hope Pac finds something more more comfortable than tightie whities. I'm not sure why, but I hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot either. :huh: :ohmy::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 8937546907678.jpg
    8937546907678.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 109
Have fun CWS and Andy on your respective journeys. We'll keep the runways frost free in the TC when CW touches down to visit the home state.

I hope Pac finds something more more comfortable than tightie whities. I'm not sure why, but I hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot either. :huh: :ohmy::ROFLMAO:

I guess you'd call those "Loosey Rosies"...:ROFLMAO:

Wednesday I will be missing in action also. I will be at a certain chicken house. Thursday night chicken and dumplings at my house folks. :ohmy::yum:

Wednesday I will be missing in action also. I will be at a certain chicken house. Thursday night chicken and dumplings at my house folks. :ohmy::yum:

I've already started walking north, Addie. Man oh man, do I love chicken and dumplings! Throw in some biscuits and I might even break into a jog!:LOL:

I've already started walking north, Addie. Man oh man, do I love chicken and dumplings! Throw in some biscuits and I might even break into a jog!:LOL:

From scratch naturally with bits of crumbled bacon and cheese in them. None of that Pillsbury Boy crap. :yum:

Last edited:

Where are you getting the chickens??? CWS is no longer at home and the girls just have a sitter.:angel:

Quick, Myrtle, Harriet, go find the canoe. No-one will look for you there.

I wish I could help defend those poor little chicks, Taxlady and Rocklobster, but while I have loved being around this weekend life starts in hyperdrive again tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow and Thursday I do my trek into Vancouver to the pain clinic and both are longer days than last week (8:45 am to 2:00 and 3:00 pm respectively).

Dad is being moved to the convalescence/rehab centre tomorrow. DH is going to deliver the air concentrator, wheelchair and Dad's TV in the afternoon, then pick me up to go do all the paperwork, pay the deposit, order the telephone and cable for the TV.

Wednesday I have a throat test (endoscopy) to find out what is going on. I didn't know it before but now they are doing a gastroscopy at the same time. DH will have to bring me home as I will be put under conscious sedation.

Friday I will be meeting with a bride for a March wedding. We need to get cracking on the design. Thankfully my students will be helping me on this one! That's all part of the package as my students are from the same youth group as the bride and this is our gift to her....plus it gives them some practical experience!

So, hopefully I can check in on the weekend. Hope you all have a great week! :)

LPBeier said:
I wish I could help defend those poor little chicks, Taxlady and Rocklobster, but while I have loved being around this weekend life starts in hyperdrive again tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow and Thursday I do my trek into Vancouver to the pain clinic and both are longer days than last week (8:45 am to 2:00 and 3:00 pm respectively).

Dad is being moved to the convalescence/rehab centre tomorrow. DH is going to deliver the air concentrator, wheelchair and Dad's TV in the afternoon, then pick me up to go do all the paperwork, pay the deposit, order the telephone and cable for the TV.

Wednesday I have a throat test (endoscopy) to find out what is going on. I didn't know it before but now they are doing a gastroscopy at the same time. DH will have to bring me home as I will be put under conscious sedation.

Friday I will be meeting with a bride for a March wedding. We need to get cracking on the design. Thankfully my students will be helping me on this one! That's all part of the package as my students are from the same youth group as the bride and this is our gift to her....plus it gives them some practical experience!

So, hopefully I can check in on the weekend. Hope you all have a great week! :)

Lots on your plate, LP. Hope everthing goes well!

+1, lp. i hope it all goes well. prayers for you and dad, as you know.

just a little distraction: in my league, papa beier is an excellent goalie. he's got the 'nucks in second place in the west. only my son (who cheats, lol) and his sharks are "better".

Well, I need those chickens so I can make a chicken pot pie in my new pie maker when it arrives on the 27th. Yes, I bit the bullet and bought a two pie maker. And I have my calendar marked for the 26th of March to order the pie lifter. In the meantime I will be using my spatula. Watch out girls I am coming. :ohmy::yum:

Well, I need those chickens so I can make a chicken pot pie in my new pie maker when it arrives on the 27th. Yes, I bit the bullet and bought a two pie maker. And I have my calendar marked for the 26th of March to order the pie lifter. In the meantime I will be using my spatula. Watch out girls I am coming. :ohmy::yum:

Don't put too much pot in those pies Addie! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

just got back from Mexico - FABULOUS. I posted about it somewhere, can't always negotiate my way around this forum properly, yet....but will keep on learning.

Nicely tanned and rested and ready for(?)...just three more months of ice and snow!:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom