Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thinking about missing people, Addie's last activity here was 02-23-2012 07:14 AM. I hope she's alright.

I just saw this. If you don't hear from me for more than a few days, I am most likely in the hospital due to something stupid I did. I will send some personal info and email addys to PF so that she will have someone to contact in the event it is more than a week. Most of the time when I go to the hospital, it is only for overnight. I am always fighting to get the heck out of there. They let me go just to shut me up. And don't think I don't hold them to their word.

There are two times during the year I take a day off. April 22nd and May 27th. :angel:

I just saw this. If you don't hear from me for more than a few days, I am most likely in the hospital due to something stupid I did. I will send some personal info and email addys to PF so that she will have someone to contact in the event it is more than a week. Most of the time when I go to the hospital, it is only for overnight. I am always fighting to get the heck out of there. They let me go just to shut me up. And don't think I don't hold them to their word.

There are two times during the year I take a day off. April 22nd and May 27th. :angel:

Sounds great to me, Addie! Let your son's know I'll be bugging them!:rolleyes:

before pacanis got busy he was asking for a brownie. somebody, maybe alix or tl, was making brownies that day. will somebody please send pac a couple of brownies?

Might be MIA for a week or two. We moved into our appartment today and don't have internet yet. At nephews at the moment so figured I'd use the opportunity to pop in for a minute.

Have fun re-finding everything!:) Setting up your own space...I bet you are ready for that!

We will be busy packing today for our 12 day trip to Kauai. We'll spend tonight in a hotel near the LAX airport because we have a very early flight tomorrow and we live nearly two hours from the airport.

I still have a little ironing to do but we're really just taking swim wear and beach clothes. We plan on a lot of snorkeling and boating, the sunscreen is packed already. I'll be taking our new Nook Tablet but won't have access to a computer in the condo. We will be doing some cooking in addition to eating out and that's fine by me. I hate eating out all the time. Anyway....reporting my Missing in Action.;)
:flowers: Aloha!!

We will be busy packing today for our 12 day trip to Kauai. We'll spend tonight in a hotel near the LAX airport because we have a very early flight tomorrow and we live nearly two hours from the airport.

I still have a little ironing to do but we're really just taking swim wear and beach clothes. We plan on a lot of snorkeling and boating, the sunscreen is packed already. I'll be taking our new Nook Tablet but won't have access to a computer in the condo. We will be doing some cooking in addition to eating out and that's fine by me. I hate eating out all the time. Anyway....reporting my Missing in Action.;)
:flowers: Aloha!!

Have fun, Shrek and I were discussing a visit to Kauai...it's not cheap!

Let us know when you get back and the report and pictures are on the blog. I live vicariously through your travels!:rolleyes:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Have fun, Shrek and I were discussing a visit to Kauai...it's not cheap!

Let us know when you get back and the report and pictures are on the blog. I live vicariously through your travels!:rolleyes:

PF, you really should consider it. The island is gorgeous, and you simply must go snorkeling! Turtles, dolphins, all sorts of sea life, wonderful fresh seafood....and a very laid back island. Our favorite!

Back
Top Bottom