Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PF, you really should consider it. The island is gorgeous, and you simply must go snorkeling! Turtles, dolphins, all sorts of sea life, wonderful fresh seafood....and a very laid back island. Our favorite!

Can you drive there?:ROFLMAO: The price of round trip tickets is what stops us. Looking at accommodations, we could swing that. Maybe we will win the lottery on Wednesday...:rolleyes:

We're leaving tonight for Panama til the 28th. I haven't decided if I will bring the laptop or not yet. I brought it with us to Mexico and we all enjoyed that. If I do, I'll get online and drop by with some pix of the resort etc. If not, see you on the 28th.

We're leaving tonight for Panama til the 28th. I haven't decided if I will bring the laptop or not yet. I brought it with us to Mexico and we all enjoyed that. If I do, I'll get online and drop by with some pix of the resort etc. If not, see you on the 28th.

Bon Voyage Alix. I hope you have a great time.

Have a great time in Panama, Alix.

Isn't Panama famous for root canals or something? Well, if you have dental problems, I guess that's the place to be.

Have a great time, Alix! Thanks for the offer of the suitcase ride but will have to pass - forgot I have a wedding cake (cupcakes) this week! :rolleyes:

Take a lot of pictures so I know what I missed!

Alix said:

Have fun Alix! Looking forward to your trip report!

Bye, Alix! Have fun! Maybe you can have the plane dip low enough so I can grab the landing gear!

I've been away for a very long time and so glad to be back! I've missed you all and look forward to meeting new members. I've been teaching little ones at a local charter school. I recently resigned my job because of the curriculum that was adopted this year-Direct Instruction. I was about to go insane with it!!! Enough said! I am passionate about cooking and staying home for a while is just heavenly! I love to reinvent recipes for my family and my kids and husband are so happy to have a home cooked meal every night! My search for another job continues...in the meantime, I'm happy and loving being a stay home mom!!!

Have a great trip! Kick back and relax!!!!!

Dina said:
I've been away for a very long time and so glad to be back! I've missed you all and look forward to meeting new members. I've been teaching little ones at a local charter school. I recently resigned my job because of the curriculum that was adopted this year-Direct Instruction. I was about to go insane with it!!! Enough said! I am passionate about cooking and staying home for a while is just heavenly! I love to reinvent recipes for my family and my kids and husband are so happy to have a home cooked meal every night! My search for another job continues...in the meantime, I'm happy and loving being a stay home mom!!!

Well, hello, and welcome back, Dina! Good luck with the job hunt!

Dina, welcome back. It's really good to see you again.

I still make that great beef enchilada recipe you gave me. In fact, I'm planning on making it this week sometime.

okay, now i'm really getting concerned. it has been three weeks since we've heard from timothy--timothy, who is in the habit of logging a dozen posts here every day.

if there is anyone who corresponds with tim offsite, please at least let us know that he is physically okay. thank you.

i hate where my thoughts are going--timothy, please please don't be dead....

Hey, Dina! Nice to have your back. I've wondered what was taking up some of your time.

What is direct instruction?

Dina! So good to have you back! Consider me selfish, but I hope your job search takes a long time ;)! I am glad you are having fun in the kitchen again. I look forward to your posts!

i hate where my thoughts are going--timothy, please please don't be dead....

Maybe he and Snip ran off together to Hawaii. Seriously, is it possible to ever know the reason they both just stopped posting? If I remember correctly, Snip was to move and planned to resume. Timothy......?

i must have some serious abandonment issues. as self-sufficient as i think i am, i seem to be obsessing about everybody who for their own very personal reasons steps away from this dc site. found myself searching for selkie again, missing her faithfully clinical arkansas weather reports....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom