Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After my posts in "What Are You Doing?" and "Venting", I thought I would just make a note here so no one is worrying about me if I don't post.

I thought this week off my pain group would be a good rest and help me clear up a few matters. Instead the lack of structure has brought my grief to the forefront for the first time since Dad passed away 2 months ago. I have called the Hospice Society and they are going to arrange some sessions for me.

I am not eating (I say it is my throat problem but I just don't want to eat), not taking my medications at the right times so my pain acts up and am not sleeping much at all. With estate issues and other responsibilities I have just emotionally hit rock bottom.

I will be fine, but don't have the energy to be on the computer much. Thank you for being my loving DC family. I am not dropping out but just may not be on as much as I hoped this week.

I understand completely. 15 years later and I am still dealing with the loss of my daughter. You never know when it gets to you. Take all the time you need. :wub::wub:

May 14th to May 19th: 32nd Anniversary Trip

:) Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Vet and I shall be travelling and celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary from the 14th of May through the afternoon of the 19th May.

I shall be reading all on my Samsung Galaxy 10" Tablet or Cellular Phone, however, I shall not be posting until I arrive in Madrid Saturday 19th May ...

The Vet has vowed to keep the destination a surprise ! So, I know it is Mediterranean warmish however, nothing more ! ;)

Kind regards to all,
Margi. Cintrano.

Margi Cintrano said:

The Vet and I shall be travelling and celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary from the 14th of May through the afternoon of the 19th May.

I shall be reading all on my Samsung Galaxy 10" Tablet or Cellular Phone, however, I shall not be posting until I arrive in Madrid Saturday 19th May ...

The Vet has vowed to keep the destination a surprise ! So, I know it is Mediterranean warmish however, nothing more ! ;)

Kind regards to all,
Margi. Cintrano.

Happy anniversary, Margi! Sounds like a wonderful surprise!

Kind regards to all,
Margi. Cintrano.
Have a great time. Happy Anniversary :flowers:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you for all your wonderful Bon Voyage and Anniversary Wishes ...

It shall be wonderful, and the surprise aspect too ... Of course, I shall know where we are flying to, as I need to pack intelligently ... if it is a beach or a city !

Have a nice evening.
Margi.

Last edited:
Gravy Queen: Thank you for your lovely Note

GQ, :yum:

I had encountered your lovely note on the plane this afternoon. Thanks so much.

The trip; well, fabulous ... Shall talk more about this as soon as I answer all pending posts on my threads ... We were in Sardinia, a fave destination, and needless to say, have lots to share ... We flew directly from Madrid. We covered the southeast, which we know quite well hired or rented a car ... and the northwest, which was a new destination to explore for both of us ... and have lots of recipes too ...

Thanks always.
Margi. :)

Back
Top Bottom