Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"This woman" has veggies to harvest so will be "on and off" DC for the next little while.
"This woman's" patience has been tried by the number of threads a certain person has started and "this woman" has better things to do than respond to comments made about "this woman."

I miss Blissful and wish she'd come back. But, perhaps she also got fed up by "that woman" and decided she had better things to do.

SO and I are going off for a long weekend. Leaving early Friday and returning Sunday evening. A little out of town R&R.

If I log on, it will be in a very limited way.

"This woman" has veggies to harvest so will be "on and off" DC for the next little while.

Come back when the gardens empty feel free to give me a holler when you have some unloved zucchini to offload. I've just volunteered to make tempura veggies for the local block party (a moment of weakness on my part) and can prolly get rid of a LOT of it.

I heard they hid Jimmy Hoffa in a big zucchini ;)

Come back when the gardens empty feel free to give me a holler when you have some unloved zucchini to offload. I've just volunteered to make tempura veggies for the local block party (a moment of weakness on my part) and can prolly get rid of a LOT of it.

I heard they hid Jimmy Hoffa in a big zucchini ;)

Janet, I have more cherry tomatoes (three colours) than I can possibly deal with in one season - they're not stuffable, but could be stuffing! :rolleyes:

i will be gone for awhile. don't know how long, ptsd keeps it's own time. as you know i have been depressed for a while. now it is full blown ptsd. perhaps triggered by a family reunion a couple weeks ago. brought up to many memories, i guess. very bad ones, along with the good. i have having flashbacks, and nightmares. it is the worst in ten years. i have meds. and if i can't deal will see a doctor. i sleep ok , even with the dreams, but eating not going so well. i have lost nine pounds.since it takes all my energy just to breathe i am curtailing a lot of stuff. i will be back, i have been here before. in ptsd land. i will miss you a lot.

babe

i will be gone for awhile. don't know how long, ptsd keeps it's own time. as you know i have been depressed for a while. now it is full blown ptsd. perhaps triggered by a family reunion a couple weeks ago. brought up to many memories, i guess. very bad ones, along with the good. i have having flashbacks, and nightmares. it is the worst in ten years. i have meds. and if i can't deal will see a doctor. i sleep ok , even with the dreams, but eating not going so well. i have lost nine pounds.since it takes all my energy just to breathe i am curtailing a lot of stuff. i will be back, i have been here before. in ptsd land. i will miss you a lot.

babe
(((hugs))) Sending healing vibes in your direction. Take care of yourself and if you feel like it, drop in here for a quick note. We will miss you too.

babetoo said:

babe

Oh Babe. Please get some help. See a doctor, get a referral to a good psychiatrist/psychologist, and please keep us posted!

{{{hugs}}}

So sorry to hear you are hurting Babe. Hope you can feel better really soon. I miss you already. :(

i'm sorry you're hurting, babe. more positive thoughts for a quick recovery are headed your way.

Back
Top Bottom