Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i will be gone for awhile. don't know how long, ptsd keeps it's own time. as you know i have been depressed for a while. now it is full blown ptsd. perhaps triggered by a family reunion a couple weeks ago. brought up to many memories, i guess. very bad ones, along with the good. i have having flashbacks, and nightmares. it is the worst in ten years. i have meds. and if i can't deal will see a doctor. i sleep ok , even with the dreams, but eating not going so well. i have lost nine pounds.since it takes all my energy just to breathe i am curtailing a lot of stuff. i will be back, i have been here before. in ptsd land. i will miss you a lot.

babe

Love you, Babe! Lots of hugs and good thoughts going your way.

i will be gone for awhile. don't know how long, ptsd keeps it's own time. as you know i have been depressed for a while. now it is full blown ptsd. perhaps triggered by a family reunion a couple weeks ago. brought up to many memories, i guess. very bad ones, along with the good. i have having flashbacks, and nightmares. it is the worst in ten years. i have meds. and if i can't deal will see a doctor. i sleep ok , even with the dreams, but eating not going so well. i have lost nine pounds.since it takes all my energy just to breathe i am curtailing a lot of stuff. i will be back, i have been here before. in ptsd land. i will miss you a lot.

babe

Hope you feel better soon and you are back with us all :)

I am actually very concerned about babe that she is "leaving" when so heavily depressed. It sounds like she has a bit of a handle on it saying she will be back and she has been there before, but I think we all need to send her whatever we have - be it prayer, thoughts, virtual hugs, etc. I for one wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to this dear sweet lady. I am not trying to be morbid, but I know a lot about depression and ptsd is one of the worst forms of it. {{{{{{{{{{{{{babetoo}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Babetoo. I know that place you're in....was there in my forties. Really a very bad, uncomfortable place to be. But there IS light on the other side of it. Hope you find it. Hang tough, it's worth it in the long run.

Please look after yourself Babe, and come back to us soon. Your family here cares very much for you. Good positive thoughts and prayers coming your way. {{{{{{{{{Babetoo}}}}}}}}}}

Babe love, your DC family is here for you. Please get help, and if there is anything I can do let me know. You are loved here and we want you to come back to us the whole babe, as you were back then. Know how much all of us care for you sweetie. So Please get help as soon as you can.
Hugs, prayers and good thoughts just for you.
kades

Has anyone heard from Zhizara since the storm hit, I assume she is without power.

I hope all is well with her.

Any news?

Thanks, B

sooo...didja think i was dead? not yet--just my computer this time. (smile) looks like i have a lotta reading and catching up to do--catch y'all later.... :)

VITAUTA!!!!!! So good to "see" you back! You have been very missed my friend, as you will see in this column. I guess with computer issues it is difficult to check in and say you are all right. ;)

Back
Top Bottom