Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trees are just beginning to turn here, esp the maples. They need a frosty night to really change colors....like this one here.

MpleTreeRed.JPG
Soma, that's an incredible photo. The color is amazing!
Kayelle, I've been missing you! I know you're having fun. See ya' soon :)

Hi from glorious New Hampshire! What a sight from the top of
Mount Washington today.. The fall colors are at the peak and breathtaking. whata trip!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kayelle said:
Mount Washington today.. The fall colors are at the peak and breathtaking. whata trip!!!!!!

I'll bet! Have fun, Kayelle!

Soma, what a pretty maple!

Our trees around here are gorgeous too, supposed to be a short but pretty season due to the drought.

Sometimes when I have gone leaf peeping, I get so overwhelmed with the beauty of God's work, that it just takes my breath away and I well up. It is like looking at God's bowl of Fruit Loops. Our soul is being fed. :angel:

Heading out to the farm until tomorrow night. Got a chicken sitter, the girls will be fine. T-day is here in the City (I like my kitchen better). I'm leaving my computer at home, it is date night!

Getting ready to head out to Va. Beach to visit Mrs Hoot's sisters. Kinda like a sister reunion.
They are strung out all over the country. Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, 2 live in Pennsylvania, one in Va. We will also be celebrating Mrs Hoot's nephew's wedding. They got married in Mexico and this is a reception for family and friends that couldn't go to Mexico. Be back Sunday. Y'all take care!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom