Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting ready to head out to Va. Beach to visit Mrs Hoot's sisters. Kinda like a sister reunion.
They are strung out all over the country. Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, 2 live in Pennsylvania, one in Va. We will also be celebrating Mrs Hoot's nephew's wedding. They got married in Mexico and this is a reception for family and friends that couldn't go to Mexico. Be back Sunday. Y'all take care!

Hoot, hope you all have a super time away, sounds good! :)

Getting ready to head out to Va. Beach to visit Mrs Hoot's sisters. Kinda like a sister reunion.
They are strung out all over the country. Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, 2 live in Pennsylvania, one in Va. We will also be celebrating Mrs Hoot's nephew's wedding. They got married in Mexico and this is a reception for family and friends that couldn't go to Mexico. Be back Sunday. Y'all take care!
Have a good time Hoot and Mrs. Hoot! :cool:

Harry injured his wrist/hand so he has not been able to type but I saw Bolas online over the last few days :)

babetoo said:
still hanging around. eating t.v. dinners so no cooking to report. i am better, just still having some side effects os ptsd.

Hi Babe, nice to see you!

I'm glad you are keeping us updated, Babe! TV Dinners are fine, we do what we can when we don't have time or energy!

I'm glad you are keeping us updated, Babe! TV Dinners are fine, we do what we can when we don't have time or energy!

Just keeping in touch with us lets us know that you are trying. And that is a BIG plus. We miss hearing about your projects. I always have one going. Right now I am trying to finish an embroidery project for my daughter. She did over her bedroom and living room and I promised her a new scarf for her dresser. I bet if I handed it to you, it would be done in a flash. We miss you. So hang in there. :flowers::wub::angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom