Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i totally understand, cws. My hands have gone on strike from arthritis, fibromyalgia and the cold wet days. too bad we are at opposite ends of the country. we could keep each other company :angel: take good care.

i come on and type a bit but just get real tired fast. So know i am here. i am afraid grammar spelling, punctuation and capitals are out the window for now.
All that crap doesn't matter LB we love just having you with us.
hugs
ma

Laurie and CWS, as always you are both in my thought and prayers. Just the usual +1 will suffice until you are both feeling better. :angel: And one for each of you. :angel::angel:

UB had been taking some time off earlier this year and came back for a while and is off again. I don't know his current status.

GB is fine. He is busy with kids and photography but pops up on FB regularly. Uncle Bob is likely off making some ice cream. Hopefully we'll see him soon.

I may be gone most of today (as I was yesterday) and maybe tomorrow. I am okay, just caught a cold and since it is raining again my fingers and back are bad ...but those three days of sunshine were great!:angel:

yes, thank you, alix. his photography is one of the things i miss the most about gb's absence from dc. there was a picture he posted of his daughter one time....in this pic, gb has captured an ethereal quality of the young girl's timeless beauty and careless grace. that image will stay with me for the rest of my life....i do wish gb would bop over from fb once in a while, say hi, and share some of his recent photos with us. :)

Last edited:
yes, thank you, alix. his photography is one of the things i miss the most about gb's absence from dc. there was a picture he posted of his daughter one time....in this pic, gb has captured an ethereal quality of the young girl's timeless beauty and careless grace. that image will stay with me for the rest of my life....i do wish gb would bop over from fb once in a while, say hi, and share some of his recent photos with us. :)
I talk to him now and then on Yelp, his pictures of the children are timeless and so beautiful. Rachel and Osher are both so lovely and handsome. I miss him here as well.
kades

I may be gone most of today (as I was yesterday) and maybe tomorrow. I am okay, just caught a cold and since it is raining again my fingers and back are bad ...but those three days of sunshine were great!:angel:

Get well soon LP :)

Hey all, just to let you all know, I'm going away starting Friday. I've not decided if I'll take my laptop with me or not. I suspect not. We'll be gone for at least 10 days and then I'll be running like a crazy woman when I get back. I'll post pictures of the cruise for you though.

Hey all, just to let you all know, I'm going away starting Friday. I've not decided if I'll take my laptop with me or not. I suspect not. We'll be gone for at least 10 days and then I'll be running like a crazy woman when I get back. I'll post pictures of the cruise for you though.
Bon voyage. Have a great time. Where are you off to?

Back
Top Bottom