Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'm going to get out the door on Tuesday for our FL vacation I first have to quit coming around here. Try as I might to limit my time, once sucked in I'm here for a while. You guys are just too much fun to read! Anyway, including drive time, a week at our spot, and a few extra days visiting our nieces and nephew-in-law, it will be a couple weeks before I'll show up again regularly. Might tempt you all with a purdy picture here and there though. After all, I've drooled over some of your food-and-vacay photos for a while!

See you the week before Turkey Day!

Have a great vacation, CG! We'll be here waiting when you come home, to hear about the vacation, and keeping our fingers crossed that you'll bring lots of pix back for us.

Greetings from Fort Myers Beach all! Thought I'd give a glance to a few threads while I'm here answering a PM - tinlizzy and I are meeting up for brunch on Tuesday! This should be fun. :)

Weather's good. Cloudier than expected, but at least it keeps the heat down. Temps running in the low 80s, so we've been riding along with the sunroof fully open. Two old people having fun. :LOL: Had water dinners tonight - huge gulf shrimp (half-dollar size!) po-boy for me and fried mullet for Himself. On the hunt at the dock fish stores for fish to grill and some smoked mullet tomorrow.

I've taken only one pic so far! :ermm: It was of Jet Blue Park, spring training facility of the Boston Red Sox. Sorry Andy, but it seems like they don't recognize the World Series winners...not a banner or sign anywhere, save the park name and the usual logo pair of red socks on the entrance post.

Hi CG.

Maybe the training facility will put something up when the team comes down for training.

Hi, CG! So cool you're meeting up with tinlizzie! My grandparents used to live in Fort Myers and we used to trailer our sailboat down from Michigan during Christmas break. Love the banyan trees! Have a great time!

Greetings from Fort Myers Beach all! Thought I'd give a glance to a few threads while I'm here answering a PM - tinlizzy and I are meeting up for brunch on Tuesday! This should be fun. :)

Weather's good. Cloudier than expected, but at least it keeps the heat down. Temps running in the low 80s, so we've been riding along with the sunroof fully open. Two old people having fun. :LOL: Had water dinners tonight - huge gulf shrimp (half-dollar size!) po-boy for me and fried mullet for Himself. On the hunt at the dock fish stores for fish to grill and some smoked mullet tomorrow.

I've taken only one pic so far! :ermm: It was of Jet Blue Park, spring training facility of the Boston Red Sox. Sorry Andy, but it seems like they don't recognize the World Series winners...not a banner or sign anywhere, save the park name and the usual logo pair of red socks on the entrance post.

Hey CG!!! Was hoping you made it. Glad you are having fun. Give Lizzie hugs from me.

I'm off to Helena for four days, driving up this afternoon and coming back Thursday. Taking the laptop with me.

Back
Top Bottom