Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, Hoot's stats say his last activity was 13 January. Vit seems to be here right now.

Harry's stats say his last activity was 1 January.

I sure hope our "boys" are okay.

Harry mentioned something about "the coast" and not taking his "budgie smuggler" because it was too cold. He said he'd be gone for a few days but what he thinks of as a few days is anyones guess.

Where's Harry and Hoot? Harry's posts are worse than Papa's English but I do like him so very much! I like reading challenges.

With love,
~Cat

Harry said around Christmas that he was going someplace warm for a while in January. I'm thinking the Caribbean :)

If I recall correctly, Hoot got a part-time teaching job at his local community college. I imagine that's keeping him busy, although I would have thought he's snowed in today.

Harry said he was going to the cold and blustery shore in Wales because he likes it there in Winter. I bet he is now thinking he'd like to be in the Caribbean with Andy.
I don't know about Hoot, but miss him too!

Edit: I found Harry's post from the first of Jan. At least I think that's what he said. lol

been told off enough times for going awol,awww c'mon,it was only twice:rolleyes:!!
righto,bucket,spade & budgie smugglers packed,i'm off up the coast for a few days r&r.on second thoughts,no budgie smugglers.it is the coast.it is north wales.it is january.it is bleedin' freezin':LOL:!!see ya soon,play nice:rolleyes:;)!!

Last edited:
Harry said he was going to the cold and blustery shore in Wales because he likes it there in Winter. I bet he is now thinking he'd like to be in the Caribbean with Andy.
I don't know about Hoot, but miss him too!

Edit: I found Harry's post from the first of Jan. At least I think that's what he said. lol

I guess it's me who wants to go to the Caribbean ;)

Away In July And August

I will be away for a month of July 6 to August 2.

I never knew I would be needed in two places, but this is what it is. DA will have a nice nurse taking care of her and living in my Bilge, and Gwen will be here spending the nights upstairs in the guest room.

I know I must go to see of Catina II and Carl will go with me. Laki is afraid of boats and she won't go with me. But she has promised to help DA while I'm away and I am so grateful to her.

I owe so very much to my parents and with this new boat, I must be there. The Gizzi and the other crew have said they want to see me. I love all of them, so you see, I must go.

We do have satellite Internet in our Constanta home so I will try to keep in touch. I may not have much time and I ask that you all forgive me if I'm not here very much?

This will be a very busy visit, for Carl and I will be very busy with the boat. She will be going through her sea trials and I will be learning to drive her.

He won't be doing much. I just hope he doesn't barf too much. That would be terribly annoying. He will be stationed on the deck.

Let's see how much he loves me after this, yes? Ha!

With love,
~Cat

I decided I would put this here instead of "What Are You Doing" because I"M BACK!! :)

The surgery was a total success and while I am feeling pain now, it is not the pain associated with the gallbladder, just surgery pain and I can handle that. I am coughing a lot but that is my asthma from the anesthetic and it should go soon. I would have posted sooner but fell asleep.

In a couple of days I should be back to just dealing with chronic pain - is it weird to say "What a relief?"

that is good news, lp, glad to hear it! was it a laparoscopic surgery that you had, or the full-blown procedure? and now, on to a recovery that's swift and problem-free.

that is good news, lp, glad to hear it! was it a laparoscopic surgery that you had, or the full-blown procedure? and now, on to a recovery that's swift and problem-free.
They were able to do laparoscopic which is way better!

What's great about recovery? TB is taking over animal feeding, dishwasher, litter box and anything else that is chore-like and bendy! I wonder how long I can string this out, he is off until next Thursday. :angel:

They were able to do laparoscopic which is way better!

What's great about recovery? TB is taking over animal feeding, dishwasher, litter box and anything else that is chore-like and bendy! I wonder how long I can string this out, he is off until next Thursday. :angel:

Well...you have till next Thursday...:ROFLMAO:

I still have a 10 pound weight restriction...for another week and a half. Kinda fun asking others to pick things up for me. I have chocolates and doggie treats in my pockets.:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom