Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a cold and a nice tan is much better than having a cold and no tan. Welcome back, Andy!

Having a cold and a nice tan is much better than having a cold and no tan. Welcome back, Andy!

I guess that's true. I'm not a tanning freak. I don't lay in the sun and flip every 20 minutes, making sure all surfaces are done. My tanning is incidental to being outdoors. After all, as long as the backs of my hands, my face and neck are tanned, I'm all set.

I'm back in town. Got home last night....
With your internet service down in Aruba we hardly noticed you've been gone. Although pac DID mention something about DC's daily total post count growing more slowly. :cool:

I also had the "green apple quick step" in Aruba but I took some Immoduim to get rid of that. I knew TSA doesn't want you to bring in weapons of ass destruction.
img_1343456_0_eaf502c4ae65780627448360eda2e1b2.gif
:ROFLMAO: Welcome back Andy! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone touch base with MrsLMB lately? She hasn't been around in nearly 3 weeks; I sent her a note about a week or so ago but nothing yet. Hope she's not having any medical issues...:(

LPBeier

I received an e-mail from LP, she was taken to the hospital yesterday. Laurie has a liver abscess and a secondary infection from her gallbladder that was not caught. She has a drain in her liver for the abscess, a biopsy has been done and heart monitor is on.

LP will be back on later today, if she's not sleeping, TB is bringing her tablet.

She said, "I got told by the radiologist who inserted the drain that I am one sick puppy, but he's a good vet." Laurie could do with our thoughts, Prayers and Good Wishes.

Thanks PF for the update.

I have let Spike know that in the event of a long term hospital stay or my demise, he is to notify DC. And there are a few other friends also. I hope all our members have given instructions to their loved ones of who to notify. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom