Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had a great time visiting family and experiencing the old west in Wickenberg. Here is a photo of my sister in front of the museum where the art show/sale was held. She was given one of the awards, for best new artist to this show.

Attachments

• DSCN2034.jpg
    DSCN2034.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 171
Hi Beth! Glad you had a good time! That's pretty cool news about your sister. Like taxy asked, does she have any of her artwork online? Our niece is gaining ground at being recognized in the niche artwork of glass mosaics. She has her stuff plastered all over the net! :cool:

Hi Beth! Glad you had a good time! That's pretty cool news about your sister. Like taxy asked, does she have any of her artwork online? Our niece is gaining ground at being recognized in the niche artwork of glass mosaics. She has her stuff plastered all over the net! :cool:

Like taxy, I will PM you the link to her website. She is a well known, successful artist in her genre and she wants to see what interest is directed to her website through last weeks show, which is not her genre.

off to have a kidney stones removal surgery.:( hope all goes well and i'll see you all after the surgery. :)it is an outpatient procedure, i hate those, stupid insurance doesn't cover stay in the hospital. :mad:Prayers are welcomed. Thank you. ;)

Thinking of you, Charlie! Here's hoping they leave no stone unturned, and no stone left behind!

off to have a kidney stones removal surgery.:( hope all goes well and i'll see you all after the surgery. :)it is an outpatient procedure, i hate those, stupid insurance doesn't cover stay in the hospital. :mad:Prayers are welcomed. Thank you. ;)

Best wishes on a successful procedure, Charlie! I'm sure everything will be fine. Surgery techniques have improved a lot over the last 20 years, so recovery times are shorter than they used to be. I went home the day after having my gall bladder removed, even though they couldn't do it laparascopically (with a robot). Take care! :)

Charlie, I have had that procedure a few times. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Rest up and come back to report when you feel up to it!

Prayers and healing thoughts Charlie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom