Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie and others, we have canceled our ceremony for at least now due to many factors. we mau use Kayelle's idea and ask the cruise ship captain.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Katie and others, we have canceled our ceremony for at least now due to many factors. we mau use Kayelle's idea and ask the cruise ship captain.

Bless your heart Laurie.......do whatever it takes to get you well and without any stress. Your cruise for the two of you is the frosting on the cake anyway. :flowers:

Well I am going home today and so are the little ones and their Mom. I am glad that this ordeal is over for them but will miss them to bits. we are staying in their lives for sure. I am feeling much better and can't wait to get home. I will be resting a lot for sure. That cruise is looking better and better all the time. Thanks for the blessings and prayers Cheryl they are felt by us all.

Laurie, I DO home everything goes well in the ER and that you don't have to be admitted. Sending up prayers for you, TB, and your family.

I had surgery to remove my appendix Monday at 6am. I will probably be released later this morning.

I am so glad your mom is feeling better and has some time off with you.

I had surgery to remove my appendix Monday at 6am. I will probably be released later this morning.

I am so glad your mom is feeling better and has some time off with you.

I'm glad you're hopefully getting released. I haven't had an appendectomy but I've heard they're painful.

Laurie, glad to hear you're sprung today. And I'm happy/sad for you that your family is moving on. You did a great thing helping them out and I'm sur they'll remember your kindness for a long time. Glad to hear you'll all still keep in touch.

Now try and have nothing else crop up between now and departure day! How many before you ship off?

Laurie, glad to hear you're sprung today. And I'm happy/sad for you that your family is moving on. You did a great thing helping them out and I'm sur they'll remember your kindness for a long time. Glad to hear you'll all still keep in touch.

Now try and have nothing else crop up between now and departure day! How many before you ship off?

I am not sprung yet. my blood levels are down so I have to wait for more blood work and if it is good I go and if it is lower I go back into surgery.

Our cruise date is September 12 so it will give me time to get my strength up. We have a photographer booked for the day of our ceremony so we are going to use it for some family shots.

CG, the girl is very uoset I am not home but I talked to her and she feels better that I have a good doctor to make me better.

it is 2 am here and still waiting.

Hope they sort you out quickly and you're more comfortable soon.

I am not sprung yet. my blood levels are down so I have to wait for more blood work and if it is good I go and if it is lower I go back into surgery....

Bummer. At least it's a good thing they don't want to send you back before you're ready. You've had enough of that sort of medical care this year already! I'm sure we'll all we watching for your doctor's next chess move.

hi folks, how's it goin'? i hope everyone's well.
ok, well, not everyone. just my friends, acquaintances, and people i've yet to meet or come to know.
god should have turned the ankles of my enemies by now so i can tell when they approach. (an old irish, umm, blessing?.)

anywho, just wanted to say hi.

hi.

Hey Bucky T, I was thinking about you the other day. I actually haven't been around much myself lately, but am glad we connected, that is if you are still here! LOL

we are connected by our souls, lp, for having wished each other well and sharing our lives so many times. my wishes now for you to be strong and healthy. i just read back: sending all my good vibes your way.

dead, cg? really? on a boat?

did we catch anything? lol.

Last edited:
Now, CG, don't be taking death too lightly eh? I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but MIA is a good a place as any.

I was taken to the hospital (my 7th trip in 8 months) last Tuesday with severe chest pains. They ruled out heart but believed it could be my liver problems again so they took me in. When we arrived there seemed to be a hold-up. When one of the paramedics came back he had a strange look on his face. He told me that the computer had my health number listed as "expired", meaning I was dead. I had been in the same hospital just two days before. It took a few hours for them to figure out the problem and in the meantime I couldn't get any treatment. They finally admitted me to the ER and got the process going, but it still took quite awhile to find test results from the previous visit.

So I honestly say I know what it is like to be "dead". It is a real pain in that I couldn't get any pain medication until I was brought back...in the system.

Back
Top Bottom