Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know about Got Garlic? She hasn't posted in more than a month. I've emailed her a couple of times with no response. I know her health is poor, and I sure hope she's ok. Anyone know?

I sent her a note a couple weeks ago, too. Haven't heard back. Wish someone somehow would let us know if anything is going on - I'm another worrier.

Worriers, unite! I just got a PM from GotGarlic. Yup, medical issues. I guess enough of us were shaking the tree.;)

She's better, and getting stronger. Any other details I'll let her share. But I'm sure she'll be glad to know some of us were concerned.

Last edited:
Worriers, unite! I just got a PM from GotGarlic. Yup, medical issues. I guess enough of us were shaking the tree.;)

She's better, and getting stronger. Any other details I'll let her share. But I'm sure she'll be glad to know some of us were concerned.
Thank you for letting us know.

Thank you CG, and to Kayelle for starting this. :)

GG, hope things are getting better in your world and that you are back soon! :flowers:

I got an IM from GG too but her mail box is so full, I couldn't respond to her. I was so relieved to hear that she's on the mend and will be back when she's up to it. Get better (((((((GG)))))))) so you can come out and play!:flowers:

Hi, all. Thanks so much for your concern - it really means a lot :) I had to have surgery last month and it was tough, but I'm much better now. I've cleaned out my mailbox and am ready to start hanging out with y'all and cooking again - or at least helping out. DH has stepped up amazingly well and taken good care of me, including cooking, which is not his favorite activity :wub:

Thanks again,
GG

Yay, glad you're here in person, GG. However, young lady, if there is a next time, be sure to let us know you're still alive instead of just vaporizing. Unless, you know, you are dead. :ermm:

Himself has instructions to post a thread if my demise comes up. Knowing him, he'll probably title it "Ding, Dong, the witch is dead". :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Yay, glad you're here in person, GG. However, young lady, if there is a next time, be sure to let us know you're still alive instead of just vaporizing. Unless, you know, you are dead. :ermm:

Himself has instructions to post a thread if my demise comes up. Knowing him, he'll probably title it "Ding, Dong, the witch is dead". :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

My kids have the same instructions. Only you will hear them muttering softly, "Dang it took her forever to go! Now I can finally get her mixer." :angel:

I have a note that says that in the envelope with my life insurance policy.

I'm sowwy :( I will make sure DH knows how to leave a note here. Thanks again for your concern :)

I will be on sporadically over the next week and then not at all until we get moved to Wyoming and get Internet service or I can get wifi at Mom and Dad's. Next Monday is my shut off date, so I can get things accomplished.

So when I disappear, you'll know I'm trekking.

I will be on sporadically over the next week and then not at all until we get moved to Wyoming and get Internet service or I can get wifi at Mom and Dad's. Next Monday is my shut off date, so I can get things accomplished.

So when I disappear, you'll know I'm trekking.

PF, I am truly excited for you. I am glad that you have family helping you to pack and go on that trek. Like I always tell my kids, "It is all about family!" Family is always the first ones we turn to when we need help. :angel: :angel: One for you and one for the Orge. Good Luck and may you find God at your side the whole way from here on in.

Look at me, getting religious. The last one you expect that from. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom