Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be on sporadically over the next week and then not at all until we get moved to Wyoming and get Internet service or I can get wifi at Mom and Dad's. Next Monday is my shut off date, so I can get things accomplished.

So when I disappear, you'll know I'm trekking.

Safe trip, dear princess.

PF, happy trails to you and Shrek. A hug to your Dad for being there, too. Check in with us as soon as convenient. We need to know you guys, in the words of now-defunct FL license plates, Arrived Alive. ;)

Now, any idea as to what banquet will await you? I'm sure your Mom's been planning something special since day One. :LOL:

PF, happy trails to you and Shrek. A hug to your Dad for being there, too. Check in with us as soon as convenient. We need to know you guys, in the words of now-defunct FL license plates, Arrived Alive. ;)

Now, any idea as to what banquet will await you? I'm sure your Mom's been planning something special since day One. :LOL:

Wouldn't a proper ogre and ogress meal be something dug up out of the ground, that's been lying there for a while, you know, something that slithers under logs and such.:ROFLMAO: Oh, wait, kids are on the menu for ogres, as long as they are from goats. Yuk, yuk.

How could I resist. It's too easy to be corny, just way to easy.:mrgreen:

But really, be safe, and I hope your journey to your new home is a wonderful adventure.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Thanks, Everyone!

Shrek really needs your well wishes...I'ma gonna murdelize him before this is all over. We don't do well working in tandem.:rolleyes:

As for a feast, Mom has already asked me what I want to cook when we get there. I'm the cook in the family.:pig::wacko::arrow:

Last edited:
Thanks, Everyone!

Shrek really needs your well wishes...I'ma gonna murdelize him before this is all over. We don't do well working in tandem.:rolleyes:

As for a feast, Mom has already asked me what I want to cook when we get there. I'm the cook in the family.:pig::wacko::arrow:

Have a safe trip and carry a fluffy purple pillow! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Dad and I will be trading Shrek back and forth. Decided we need the air cool with the cats inside so I will be driving the Subaru. Got them a BIG kennel, for DOGS!!! By the time I get done with it, it will be a CAT palace!

We are leaving tomorrow for a 2 week, 4000+ mile road trip, with stops in OK, IA, IL, OH and on to the real DC for 5 days. Return route is unknown;).

See you the second week of June:).

We are leaving tomorrow for a 2 week, 4000+ mile road trip, with stops in OK, IA, IL, OH and on to the real DC for 5 days. Return route is unknown;).

See you the second week of June:).

Have fun Beth, drive safe.

We are on the road tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.

Have fun, Beth, and I'll wave at you from Iowa when you get to the mighty river!

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! But it looks like no one missed me! :LOL: Actually, many of you have been seeing me on Facebook. I seem to be able to handle that app better on my phone than this one.

I have been dealing with some serious health problems. My liver and kidneys are being pounded by the meds I have been on for so long and since I had my gallbladder out last February my liver has been home to a boatload of stones. I have been doing flushes to fix it but the pain can be excruciating even for me dealing with chronic pain every day. Plus my immune system is very low and I catch every bug that comes within a mile of me!

I am basically a vegan now except I can eat fish and seafood as long as it isn't too fatty or fried. Even poultry is not agreeing with me well. :wacko:

I don't know how much I will be around as I am so fatigued that some days it is enough to get out of bed. But my spirits are good. I have been blogging because I can write little bits at a time and upload when it is complete.

I have missed a lot here I see. Princess Fiona, I hear you are moving to Wyoming. I hope that all goes well for you. :heart:

LP! There you are! I was just going to ask about you! So sorry about your health issues, but welcome home!

Last edited:
Thanks, DL.

I forgot to mention that I do not go by the first name that some of you know me as any more. I never really liked me name (liked LP much better) and I associated it with a not so great time in my life. I would prefer to be called LP here but my new life-changing name is in my blog title below. :) If you want to know more about why I changed, feel free to PM me!

A lot has gone in on since I was last here. But other than the health issues I can say with all honesty I have never been happier!

Back
Top Bottom