Going to doctor - getting brain examined...again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, dear ones. How nice to come home and see this! My husband, my family, and my friends are such blessings.

I think we have found an excellent doctor, thanks to my lifelong friend, who works as a nurse for Dr. Quack. The neurologist, personally, spent close to an hour and a half with me today, taking a comprehensive history, questioning Kim about what my seizures looked like, and doing a throrough neurological exam. He is professional without being impersonal.
We have to go back in 2 weeks with copies of MRI's and other tests (I didn't read your message in time, Aunt Dot), and a video of one of my seizures.

Of course, he wants me to quite drinking and smoking, but what doctor doesn't?

It is always encouraging when the doctor sends you home with an appointment for two weeks away. Most often it takes some time to make a proper diagnose. With the best care from your DH and the doctors, I am sure the very best will come of all this.

I'm sending you my thoughts and prayers. It's a pretty serious issue so I hope they can find out what's going on very soon.

Please keep us informed. We are all family here as you know...I Pray for the best and that they find out what is going on,
Marge

Best wishes and prayers for a good report and a proper diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment regimen. I just got a clean bill of health from a colonoscopy today and I feel on top of the world because I had ALL the symptoms of what could have been colorectal cancer. So you're doing the right thing, Girl!!!! Nothing beats a proactive patient who fights and claws their way up the system. Best and loving wishes to you!!!

Hope everything goes OK. Any cr*p, you get Kadesma and Carson on the case. Sounds like they do a good double act and will get you properly sorted presto pronto.

Wishing you the best of luck and praying for you. Please keep us informed. I'm so glad you found a good doctor that you like.

Connie, I hope you will be able to get to the core of the problem and get it sorted out soon... my thoughts will be with you, and my best wishes... and keep us posted!!

(btw, a good friend of ours finally managed to quit smoking after 40 years of puffing like a chimney last month!! She said it was much less traumatic than she feared... it is never too late to give it a try!!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom