Gold Diggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are reminding of so many more! I don't know what you call it, but the cucumber salad with vinegar and onions and what ever else, I always pick out the thinnest cucumbers.

The more I think about it, the more I think I am borderline crazy!

You guys are reminding of so many more! I don't know what you call it, but the cucumber salad with vinegar and onions and what ever else, I always pick out the thinnest cucumbers.

The more I think about it, the more I think I am borderline crazy!

Well, you won't be lonely! LOL My mother made cucumber salad (I'm referring to the Hungarian version with sour cream, apple cider vinegar, s & P) and I would sob uncontrollably :rolleyes: if the cucumbers weren't paper thin. I would sit there and eyeball each slice :LOL:

That's why when my friend gave me a mandolin I was jumping for joy, that and potatoes dauphinoise!

When folks serve chicken wings, the wing and drumette parts, I always try to snaffle the winf part (the one with two bones in it). Especially the ones with really crispy skin.

When folks serve chicken wings, the wing and drumette parts, I always try to snaffle the winf part (the one with two bones in it). Especially the ones with really crispy skin.

I knew my SO and I were meant for each other when I discovered she preferred the wing part (2 bones) and I preferred the drummette.

When folks serve chicken wings, the wing and drumette parts, I always try to snaffle the wing part (the one with two bones in it). Especially the ones with really crispy skin.
Woo Hoo,I'm not alone:LOL:

kadesma

cajun popcorn :LOL:

Andy M has the technique down perfectly!

We used to take our folded potato chips, or one with a bubble in it, and tip into our coke and drink the coke out of it - the sweet/salty was a pure treat!

That sounds horrific. Dipping chips into a coke.... ewwwwwww..... Can't wait to try that :LOL: I'm always game

I HATE popcorn, but have been known to scrounge the unpopped kernels from the bottom of the bowl and eat those....

I thought of another one -when i cut myself some lasagne i try to get the bit that has been browned the most, i love it when it is almost burnt

I'm the same way SHAMALICIOUS... I always like the more browned parts or crispy ends.

I bought some cheddar and carmel popcorn and I was digging out the pieces with the most carmel heaped up on it. Simply yummy!

ok, meshoo96---I now know who to send those brownies to---blechhhhh.......how about tucking into the enchiladas swimming in the most cheese and sauce topped with onions........and margaritas shimmering at you......leave the blood pressure cuff at home.........

Back
Top Bottom