Good Morning From North Wales.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks mate, my bolas are fine its the half inch of flesh above that's causing the grief. They gave me some very strong painkillers that constipated me so much I needed a lumberjack not laxatives.

OOh yikes I feel your pain. Yep thats a downside of painkillers. If you do have serious trouble get something from the doctor, Movicol is good (laxative drink) and you can also get something called Docusate (tablets) from the doctor. Its a complication you dont need when you are trying to recover.

Chin up old bean.

Movicol........ bloody luxury!! a bucket of soapy water and a stirrup pump was all I got, Harry worked the plunger and her Madge took aim.:)

as usual I though the last 20 odd days recovery period would be a piece of cake, when I went in to have the tube removed yesterday I was very near cracking up through lack of sleep.
The procedure was not pleasant and the fact that it was carried out by three women did not lift my mood.
Anyway I am sitting here pain free and loving the fact that after drinking the breakfast 1 litre of water it took 2 hours before I needed to pee:),it was also nearly a pain free pee

Back
Top Bottom