Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first husband would always work the second or third shift. Who wants to get up with the birds? It was how his internal clock worked. But it sure made it difficult raising kids while he was sleeping. :angel:

I was supposed to get my hair lopped off yesterday. But my hairdresser had her dates screwed up. So now it is next week. She is getting married, they also bought a house, and she holds down two jobs. No wonder she is having trouble keeping her dates straight. But it worked out to the better for me. My daughter and I are going to make a day of it. Get our hair done, and then go out to eat. :angel:

Boo! Halloween time is here again!

Happy Halloween to all.

Ready for all the goblins and witches to ring your doorbell? No one ever comes here. It has a security system for entrance, so we just sit in the window and watch the little kiddies walk by carrying their treasure bag of goodies.

The morning news has just informed us that Salem is ready for tonight. They do have an official real witch. They also have a witches ball. It is quite a scary night in Salem for anyone who is brave enough to go there. :angel:

Happy Halloween to all.

Ready for all the goblins and witches to ring your doorbell? No one ever comes here. It has a security system for entrance, so we just sit in the window and watch the little kiddies walk by carrying their treasure bag of goodies.

The morning news has just informed us that Salem is ready for tonight. They do have an official real witch. They also have a witches ball. It is quite a scary night in Salem for anyone who is brave enough to go there. :angel:

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN" to you to. It is raining here this morning, I sure hope it clears up for tonights trick or treaters.

I didn’t parse this whole thread, but here’s a happy “good morning” to you all from my number one top movie!

https://youtu.be/GB2yiIoEtXw

It’s interesting to note that Reynolds almost didn’t get this role, because Gene Kelly and the producers thought her dance ability was too weak. And to be sure, all the dancing she does is really quite simple with regard to steps and technique!

GOOD MORNING, ALL!

Good morning all! Hope everyone is well and safe.

Finally broke down and bought a new laptop so you might see some more of me now. I just really did not like trying to access the site on a tablet. Too labor intensive for this lazybones.

I'm sitting here in the quiet listening to the dog snore and waiting for the sun to come up. Got some beans I soaked last night that I'm going to do in the crockpot and I'm trying to decide what else to cook today. Going to prep a bit for the week ahead as we have our accreditation interviews etc this week at work and I won't be very focussed on feeding us well.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Feels like home! I'll be around more for sure. Nice to see you tax lady, how's the snow situation there? I hear its unseasonably warm right now.

Feels like home! I'll be around more for sure. Nice to see you tax lady, how's the snow situation there? I hear its unseasonably warm right now.

We had a light snow a couple of weeks ago. It was unseasonably warm, well, not unseasonably warm for Indian Summer. It's getting wintry. It's chilly and we had impressive winds earlier today. Now, it's raining. But, winter is definitely letting us know it will be here soon.

Back
Top Bottom