Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Zhizara! Do you think you could make it a sticky so its always at the top of the page for folks to see? Don't fuss if you aren't allowed. I just thought it might be nice to have it up there.

Andy, I know there is a joke in there somewhere about your SO's ability to manage difficult personalities without killing anyone...:cool:

Good idea, Alex. I'm working on it.

Just a spot to say good morning (or afternoon) to the folks who are around. I participate in other fora and most of them have a spot like this. Some folks like it, some don't.

So, good morning all! Its a snowy and cold morning here in Edmonton. I'm snuggled up on the couch with coffee, laptop and kitty. I don't need to get ready for work for a while yet, so I'll just enjoy watching the birdies decimate the feeders and cruise about for a bit.

It looks like the weather, what are you doing and coffee klatch thread rolled into one :LOL:

Good afternoon.

Good evening everyone! I woke up this morning to fix a delicious breakfast for my husband and kids before I sent them off to work and school. Then I began doing some intense search on my future Etsy home business. I'm glad to be back here on the DC boards. I've missed it!

Good morning!

Have shaken off sleep and am now ready to get moving towards work. It's a chilly morning (11°F), no wind, but I need to find a jacket instead of my long sweater! A hat wouldn't hurt, either!

Patron will be running the office today.

Slept late today. It's chilly but sunny this morning. SO is baking pumpkin cake rolls today. She has the cakes baked and will frost and roll them later. This is a delicious recipe that always gets rave reviews.

Good morning all. I started off the morning bickering with my eldest. Retreated to my room with a cup of coffee and have returned to a peaceful state of mind. Still pretty bitter outside and we're scheduled for another giant dump of snow, I think that means I'll be hanging out at home til its time to work.

Good afternoon everyone. I'm having a real dog of a time getting myself moving today. I'm only on my second coffee.

Good day all.

I got up had 2 cups coffee and was making a holiday shopping list when I got a call from work (lay off). So I had another cup of coffee and DD #2 and I are doing food inventory. Chucking expired (if any), making a bag to divide between holiday food drives and taking stock of what we have for us.

Good day all.

I got up had 2 cups coffee and was making a holiday shopping list when I got a call from work (lay off). So I had another cup of coffee and DD #2 and I are doing food inventory. Chucking expired (if any), making a bag to divide between holiday food drives and taking stock of what we have for us.
Oh no! Did you get laid off? (((Hugs)))

Well shoot late as usual. Have been up since 3 this a.m. :mad: Had 8 a.m. doctors appointment about this leg YIPPEE all wrap is off except for a band aid and he the doc was going to wrap the darn thing again till I balked so he said ok and he will check it again in 2 weeks. So here I am at night instead of morning:rolleyes: but I'll try to be better about getting here to visit. See ya have to check to make sure there is no swelling of said leg:ROFLMAO:
kades

Well shoot late as usual. Have been up since 3 this a.m. :mad: Had 8 a.m. doctors appointment about this leg YIPPEE all wrap is off except for a band aid and he the doc was going to wrap the darn thing again till I balked so he said ok and he will check it again in 2 weeks. So here I am at night instead of morning:rolleyes: but I'll try to be better about getting here to visit. See ya have to check to make sure there is no swelling of said leg:ROFLMAO:
kades

A bandaid sounds a lot better than that stupid wrap, Ma! Hope it works!

Back
Top Bottom