Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Morning...working my way towards the cup of coffee for the day. Then the mad dash to work.

Whoo. It was a crazy couple of days. Evening shift last night, day shift today...first chance at catching up here. Hope all are well.

Mornin'

Is a cold blustery day here on the Gulf Coast. 78% humidity and 42 degrees along with a 12mph wind out of the north. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse.

Time for some stew and maybe a pot of chili this weekend.

GOOD MORNING:)
Looking forward to the weekend. No kids No grand kids just me and the DH we are going to hang out and it's getting things for turkey day and just sitting and enjoying time with each other. hugs to all.
kades

Gloomy, windy, cold day here today. The cold front that was predicted has arrived and the temps today are beginning 20 degrees lower than yesterday. Promises to be a dismal, bitter day.

Glenn's finishing up his shower and we'll have breakfast in a few minutes. The rest of the day...whatever comes up.

Good morning, all!

Good "morning" everyone. I have now had a cup and a half of coffee, so I'm ready to have breakfast. I'm having smoked salmon on a bagel with some freshly made quark. There will be red on and capers on those bagel halves too. :yum:

It's my morning...since Shrek let me sleep in. I'm half way through my coffee and eating fresh pineapple. About to start watching "Bringing Up Baby"with Hepburn and Grant! One of my favorites!

It's my morning...since Shrek let me sleep in. I'm half way through my coffee and eating fresh pineapple. About to start watching "Bringing Up Baby"with Hepburn and Grant! One of my favorites!
LOVE that movie and ANYTHING Grant!

Good Morning. I woke up to the blinking of digital clocks that had a power interruption earlier and the smell of SO baking some Armenian cookies for Thanksgiving.

It's really cold this morning with the high for the day around 28ºF.

I imagine the Patriots/Broncos game tonight will test Manning's cold weather performance.

Good morning, all!

Temps in the 20s this morning. Cold, clear and somewhat windy, so it promises to be a day to stay inside.

We had a lovely breakfast and Glenn's already taken Harley and her buddy, Baxter, out to the back field for a run. He makes the rounds on the 4-wheeler while the lunatics run like crazy. Boy, it'd be nice to bottle that energy up!

The cold is making "arthur" more apparent so I think I'm going to be a lazy slug today.

Done my rotation for the week! Woohoo! Looking forward to a few days off and some time to slap this place into shape. Evening all!

Good morning everyone! Its going to be a beautiful day here today. Going out for a sushi lunch with a good friend. Then the rest of the day will be mine to squander.

Back
Top Bottom