Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is late but update on mom - the UTI is back with a vengeance, she's dehydrated, and her electrolytes are out of whack. She's going to be in the hospital for a few days so she can get her strength built back up.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Sorry to hear this. Your Mom and you are in my thoughts.

I know this is late but update on mom - the UTI is back with a vengeance, she's dehydrated, and her electrolytes are out of whack. She's going to be in the hospital for a few days so she can get her strength built back up.

Sorry to hear this. I never knew that a UTI could could lead to this. How is she bearing up? Managing to keep her spirits up?

PF and creative - the way the Dr explained it to me, it's all one big yucky cycle. She ate a good breakfast and lunch today and had a good PT session.

She ate a really good lunch and supper today, and even ate some of the fruit I brought in, with the nurses OK.

PF and creative - the way the Dr explained it to me, it's all one big yucky cycle. She ate a good breakfast and lunch today and had a good PT session.

Yes, I see it every day. Some antibiotics work enough to make you feel better and then the UTI comes back worse, needing a different antibiotic.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Mom and I have been enjoying her week off together. She's getting her strength back and goes to Dr tomorrow.

Glad to hear the good news. Keep her moving, but not to the point of exhaustion. I am glad she has you there to take care of her. You are a good and caring son. :angel:

Glad to hear the good news. Keep her moving, but not to the point of exhaustion. I am glad she has you there to take care of her. You are a good and caring son. :angel:

Addie, thank you for the compliment, but...... the last time I checked..... I was definitely a female. :)

Good morning. I am sitting in my hospital room looking out a beautiful day starting. All I need is a latte which I am not allowed yet and my morning would be complete.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Good morning. I am sitting in my hospital room looking out a beautiful day starting. All I need is a latte which I am not allowed yet and my morning would be complete.

Aren't you glad for the DC mobile app? :)

What is the diagnosis today? You're in my prayers, Laurie.

Aren't you glad for the DC mobile app? :)

What is the diagnosis today? You're in my prayers, Laurie.

CJT, I wrote you in the MIA thread - I had an appendectomy yesterday and hope to go home today. Thanks for the prayers. I have felt them from all over.

Good Morning everyone!

Just had my allotment of coffee for the morning, and today as I posted on the What Are You Doing thread, I am taking our dc to the clinic. They have some kind throat infection, hope it's not strep!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Good morning all. Its another beautiful clear fall morning. Supposed to warm up nicely today. I have to say, that makes it a bit tough to dress for work since I don't come home til after 11pm. What's comfy at midafternoon is definitely too cold for 11! I might have to employ the Canadian uniform today. (Tank top under a sweatshirt, yoga pants or leggings and flip flops)

My family has given me the very sad faces they use when they've done their locust impression and there is nothing edible left in the house so I'm off to shop this morning before work. I might squeeze in some laundry and a quick floor mop too. Whoo! Living the high life here! What's up for everyone else today?

Work, work and more work. But, I'm employed and I guess that's what counts. Trying hard to enjoy my job this week.

umm, was ken too busy on the paper route to go food shopping?

(lol, he's gonna kill me)

or the girls too busy dancing?

the last dancer i knew made a lot of money every night, but had the daytime free.

yeah, he's probably on his way here, isn't he?

You're safe BT, Ken missed his flight. ;) Girls are too busy with school stuff during the day to consider shopping...and they're too old for dance class anymore. :neutral: Bugs is now organizing the swing dancing (and don't I know THAT is a straight line for you) and my mini munchkin is only doing something called Acro. All I know about that is you have to sign a waiver to do it. EEK!

I've got another busy day ahead, getting my hair cut in the morning then a little while to enjoy the day before work. Got a meeting before work to organize, bah!

A haircut sounds good...I will have to wait though. I've squandered away my morning and have to bust buns to get to work.

Back
Top Bottom