Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yard work...BOO! I just did some unexpected floor washing. (Spilt my tea everywhere dang it!)

why yes, it is!

unless it has sugar in it. but old timey chinese restaurants used to use a little bit of leftover tea from the ubiquitous pot on the table to wipe it down. i guess it's slightly astringent to help it clean.

i'm sure that's not exactly within the health code, though.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Just sitting here waiting for the dryer to do its job. Then its off fo the grocery store to stock up for the weekend. Its suppose to be a beautiful sunny fall day today (in the upper 50's), I sure love this weather.

My hardwood looked pretty nice after the tea wash.

Hey JoAnn, I like this weather too! We were lots warmer today though. about 72 or so. I got to enjoy some patio time after work. AHHHH!

If I wake up while it is still morning tomorrow, I'll poke my head out and see what's up outside.

If I wake up while it is still morning tomorrow, I'll poke my head out and see what's up outside.

Good morning. I am on my second cup of coffee already. I have two activities (no make that three) planned Change my bed, make a big pan of boxed brownies for the parade tomorrow and then do nothing. We have rain scheduled for today, so it is a good day for baking.

I pitched a fit about when they were going to turn on the heat. Now that we have it, I don't need it. It has been really nice weather everyday. I wish I could join the leaf peepers out there this weekend. Or maybe I don't. I saw the traffic last night of all the cars headed north to NH. I think most of them are still stuck in traffic. Perfect weather up north to go leaf peeping. :angel:

I slept in and still have not poked my head out. Going to make a ham and cheese omelet and another cup of coffee.

Good morning everyone on the cool and sunny day. We are waiting for a load of wood that they are going to put on our driveway. It has to be put in a wheelbarrow and taken around to the back of our house so DH can take it into his work shop. I am not helping, the last time I did I really hurt my back and was in terrible pain for about a week. My grand-daughters husband and one of our son-in-laws are coming over to help.

Morning JoAnn! It actually just past noon here. I've been busy in the kitchen this morning preparing for Thanksgiving. Pies are done, Pilaf is prepped, veggies are prepped and the turkey will be going in shortly. MMMMM!

106252.gif

Good morning all. Just sitting here with coffee, book and laptop biding my time til the furnace dudes arrive for our yearly maintenance.

Its supposed to be another lovely fall day. Warm, breezy and clear.

Just thought I would stop by and say good morning to everyone. Just taking a load out of the dryer before I am off to Hobby Lobby. I have a 40% off coupon and I am sure I will find something that I absolutely must have. :)

Good Morning! I'm dinking around before I got to work. Forgot it was Friday and I go in later on Fridays...

I'm going in later today too. I spent the last two days in training hell so I'm glad to be back working on the floor today. I've got a few errands to run but I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and the quiet right now.

Good morning. I am off to one of our local churches that is having a book sale. I need some mystery books and of course I am always looking for cookbooks. Then I may go to our Farmers Market, they are only going to have it for the next two Saturdays before they close for the year.

Back
Top Bottom