Good News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
After a long and very stressful search
Paul got an offer from Microsoft today!
:):):):):)

It's a full time permament job!
We're both very excited!!

I'm so proud of him.
I'll miss having him at home
all day everyday but, it'll be
nice to have a pay check again.

:):)

That's fantastic!!!
3.gif

Paul......
img_170611_0_bc669cf3eae45af6d9fde7677e6f0af4.gif

Good for you! I love good news first thing in the morning.

What wonderful news!!

My Paul will be coming home on Monday. He has either been in the hospital or the Rehab. nursing home since sept 2nd. they said his bone has healed but he still has to have care 24/7
Dove

Thanks everyone!!

Glad the other Paul is on his way home.
It's been a great day!

Good news all around. Pdswife and Dove I am very happy for the both of you.

Dove, I am sure that you and little Miss Dove are glad to have Paul at home. Please remember to set aside for some time for yourself.

Congratulations, pdswife. I am sure though you will miss Paul at home, having him at work will make your lives less stressful.

Hugs to you both, SC :)

Thanks again everyone!
I'll show all your messages to Paul in the morning.
smiles, Trish

pdswife said:
Thanks again everyone!
I'll show all your messages to Paul in the morning.
smiles, Trish
Heyyyy (running and waving like a madman) :bounce: don't forget to include my congratulations too, sorry I am late seeing this message, as we spent all night fiddling with Cris's brand new notebook!!
Cris would be just as happy for Paul, he is in the same business u know, and maybe a bit envious imagining the paycheck directly from Mr. Gates:ROFLMAO: eheheh, just kidding, I am sure this weekend will be extra nice for both of you guys!!
Congrats!!

Dove said:
What wonderful news!!

My Paul will be coming home on Monday. He has either been in the hospital or the Rehab. nursing home since sept 2nd. they said his bone has healed but he still has to have care 24/7
Dove
Hello Dove oh dear what happened to your Paul??? Sorry I am rather new here and I was not yet around on the 2nd of September, so I am missing out here, but all the same I am glad that he is now better and you guys will be together again!! I truly hope for his speedy full recovery!!
Best wishes &
6.gif

I just had Paul read all these messages and
he looked at me and said " I'm glad you have nice people to talk to".

You are all so good. Thanks from both of us!

Back
Top Bottom