Good News!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katybar22

Senior Cook
Finally, FINALLY!! Some good news!! I had biopsies done on Friday and although the doctor told me before we did it that he thought it was nothing, and afterwards by looking said, again, he thought it was nothing...we got the lab report back yesterday and IT'S NOTHING!!! So I'm set for my surgery on the 12th and radition afterward, but nothing has spread!!! I am so relieved! :clap:

Finally, FINALLY!! Some good news!! I had biopsies done on Friday and although the doctor told me before we did it that he thought it was nothing, and afterwards by looking said, again, he thought it was nothing...we got the lab report back yesterday and IT'S NOTHING!!! So I'm set for my surgery on the 12th and radition afterward, but nothing has spread!!! I am so relieved! :clap:
Katy,
I can only imagine your relief..Know you will be in my heart and thoughts and if you don't mind my prayers, for continued freedom.
kadesma

Katy - You have made my day already (as early as it is), so the rest of ot will be downhill from here for me. Congrats, and a hearty hug & kiss.

Bob

Thanks Everyone!!

The mood around here has definitely lifted! It's gonna be a GREAT holiday weekend!! I hope it will be for you too!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom