Good to be back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeninga75

Sous Chef
Don't think if anyone missed me too much... :huh: I spilled a drink on my laptop and had to get it repaired. Just got it back today, yay! I have a lot of catching up to do don't I :wacko:

Hey!!!!! THERE you are! I learned a long time ago - NEVER place a drink on the same level or above your keyboard/laptop! You're going to be here awhile catching up - make yourself comfy! :chef:

Don't think if anyone missed me too much... :huh: I spilled a drink on my laptop and had to get it repaired. Just got it back today, yay! I have a lot of catching up to do don't I :wacko:
yep, you do, now get crackin and read up on all the new recipes on here, and by the way, post some of yours too for us to enjoy:LOL:

Hey, I wondered where you were..... I hope they repaired the drink where that doesn't happen again :)

Welcome back, also have a bad habit of sitting my coffee cup near the puter - :ROFLMAO:, even after having the same mishap as you. :(

there is NOTHING more ANNOYING to computer repair people than spilled drinks.

(in my best ben stiller imitation)
ooh, i have to have a drinky drinky. i'm soooo freakin' parched...

lol, j/k jeninga. welcome back.

i just had a war with the sports people, in my control rooms and systems area for the upcoming ncaa tournament, about eating and drinking near our equipment.
yeah, most of them are just a few years out of college and are happy to be fed for free, but if you take down my $150,000 hd switcher, watch out... :glare:

Wow! Today is such a great day. First Kimbaby, then Mudbug, and now, Jeninga. It's raining returnee's. :LOL:

Welcom Back. And if I catch any liquids near the laptop, well, you just can't imagine how long I will ground you to your room, maybe even long enough to catch up on everything you've missed.:ROFLMAO:

I too work with electronic devices. And when someone spiils pop, coffe, or any other liquid on the telephones, or laptops, or remotes, that I provide and have to maintain, well let's just say that it isn't pretty, what runs through my head.

Now that the chewin' is over (I'm an empty-nester dotcha know, and have no more kids around to chew on:rolleyes:) I'm gonna say it like it is, and straight from me to you. Welcome back. Today is a good day.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Good to have you back! How is your cat going? Last we heard she (?) was injured wasn't she?

Wow, has it been that long? Ya, she's fine now. Took her to my usual vet and he gave her a different antibiotic. Her foot was good to go in 3 or 4 days. Back to tormenting the dog as usual! And thanks everyone for the welcome backs!

Attachments

• cri.jpg
    cri.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom