Goodbye for now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyles

Head Chef
Hi guys, I've been trying to be around a bit more of late, but now I'm leaving you all for three weeks!! I'm going to Australia to be a daughter and an auntie (I now have two little nieces, one 3 one 10 months)

I'm going to Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart and Sydney.

Now be good all of you! :ROFLMAO:

Stay safe and have lots of fun!! Don't spoil those babies, Auntie!! LOL yeah, right. Just take care and have fun.

Enjoy your trip and love those babies. Will look for your return.

kadesma:)

Oh I envy you. I would love to visit just one of those places. Have a wonderful, safe and exciting trip.

P.S. Spoil them rotten and then hand them back to mama. :)

I'm back!!! I had the best time ever!!! The highlight was travelling on the Indian Pacific (a train that spans the width of Oz though I only did a third of the journey) I tok the train from Adelaide to Sydney, and I travelled Gold Kangaroo class as my reward for losing 30lbs. It was so wonderful, the food was amazing!!!

I got to spoil my nieces rotten, and see lots of friends and family. I feel a bit lost being back in England now, but I'm sure I'll settle down again.

So back to reality now. It's so hard getting my body clock back to normal, it's 1.30 in the morning and I am wide awake!

Whaddayamean life back to normal? Ya blew that out of the water when you left Oz. Mate there are too many Poms in England. Come back to Oz.:ROFLMAO:

Normally the best thing an Aussie can see is the back of another Pom as they board a Qantas Jet, but now we reserve that for your cricket team :LOL:

It's a darn shame Kyles. Next time stay a little longer. We in the middle of our pommy summer.

BTW - Glad to hear you got home safely.:angel:

Oh what a lovely adventure for you! I'm glad to hear you're safe and sound.
My, my - gold kangaroo! Sounds very classy!
I was on vacation when you left, so I'd been wondering where you were! Nice to know you're back. Now, go get some sleep!

Back
Top Bottom