Goodweed, Buckytom, Gin, Glitter, and Karma...the thick plottens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when is gw going on vacation next?

i think i could get everyone some pretty good deals on cast iron. not sure about le crueset, tho...:cool:

just gotta find those rib steaks.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I still have this pic in my head of a very kind, genorous man standing in his front yard enjoying the view from the outside in.
All of a sudden this balloon FLIES out of nowhere, smacking him straight on the head, drenching the poor man in smelly gin and glitter.
His wife arrives in the driveway a short time later asking where he'd been... and not happy about where it APPEARS he's been.....
All the while Homer Simpson is in NJ with a deep, sinister laugh, watching the whole thing on his spyvision in his basement....
Ok picture complete.
:)

And then lo and behold the whole video appears on YouTube and gets millions of hits and that's karma..........:ROFLMAO:

oh, it's well seasoned, or so i've heard.

over, and over, and over.

"you could fry an egg in it just like non-stick cookware...", yada yada yada. :rolleyes:

it's currently being stored in gw's house. :cool:

oh, it's well seasoned, or so i've heard.

over, and over, and over.

"you could fry an egg in it just like non-stick cookware...", yada yada yada. :rolleyes:

it's currently being stored in gw's house. :cool:

I've got a biiiig & powerful dog, and he like Joisey meat better'n steak. And I dress him in kevlar. He can smell a tourist from Joisey from a mile away. He starts salivating wildly, and tugging at his titanium chain. It must be that big city/dead fish smell, I mean aroma.:-p We Yoopers have only the pristine air that has been filtered by thousands of miles of forest blowing about us.

Oh, and BT, remember, my senior project at Lake State University was a computer controlled tracking system. I'm thinking that a couple of infra-red detecting cells, and my dog's nose should be pretty good protection. Oh, and did I mention the carbon nano-tube super capacitors that are fully charged, and conntected to various entry points on my house? And finally, the CI is safely tucked away in the gun vault.

Now, if you're truly desperate, I might leave out my cheap, aluminum camp-cook set.:ROFLMAO:

I've got some new ideas for your wife too...

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I dunno I kinda like the long distance water / gin/ glitter balloon fight.....

gw and that mangy pooch of his are just yeller!!!!!

lol, ok, i hope everyone understands that gw and i are buds, and this is mostly joking around. :)

gw and that mangy pooch of his are just yeller!!!!!

lol, ok, i hope everyone understands that gw and i are buds, and this is mostly joking around. :)

This is completely joking around. BT and I, if ever given the chance to hook up would have a grand time. I'd be swilling sugar-free root beer floats and he'd be swilling whatever he'd be swilling. I gotta think there'd be some kind of freindly food competition going on, and he'd be showing me the best of his home town, or I'd be taking him to the finest beaches on the planet (almost exclusive because they are so unused do to the cold Lake Superior water (that's why we're such sturdy people around here. If you're not exceptionally hearty, you would freeze in our summertime water.)

I still might hit him with a water balloon though, just for fun ya know, and to keep him honest.:LOL: If I could find an air-hockey table, I'd have to teach him to play the game properly, maybe humble him a little, or a lot, depending on my mood.:cool: He'd kill me in foozball though, even if he'd never played the game.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Sounds more like Yooper bacon ... GW, where ARE you in the UP? In the Soo? I'm almost ready to admit I'm from Seney ... but not quite!

Yepper. I'm a Soo native. And what's wrong with Seney? I drive the Seney stretch and think it's absolutely gorgeous. And I'm just itching to get a line wet in some of the trout streams around there. Just don't ever get stranded on the Seney stretch, especially in winter. It's a long way to anywhere along the stretch.:LOL:

Oh, and can you recomend some of the better trout streams around there?

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the Norht

Hey Bucky. Shhhh. Hey Bucky. How about you and me turnin' our ballon tossers towards Maverick2272 and B'sgirl. I say that they're having too much fun watching us. And s'far as I know, niether of them has a slingshot, let alone a cannon that can throw water baloons across several states.:LOL: It'd be like shootin' fish in a barrel. Whadaya think. Ya wanna have a go at them?;)

Seeeeeeya; your partner in cyber-shenanigans, Goodweed of the North

uh oh, mav's digging in.

gw, what strategy should we adopt? a high speed out-flanking maneuver, like the huns? or maybe we should form a roman phalanx and begin a siege.

Back
Top Bottom