Goodweed, Buckytom, Gin, Glitter, and Karma...the thick plottens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have any gin or glitter, so I sent the kids to the second story windows with water balloons filled with whiskey and candy lips coated with bright red lipstick.
Hopefully if they hit right....:devilish:

You better watch it, BT, my kid is sick and I've got a few VERY TOXIC dirty diapers I can sling your way!

ok, then, nevermind the phalanx. gotta outrun those diapers, and catch the water balloons to put in our coffee.

don't shoot until you see the red of their lips...

I am thinking I need to start stocking up on MRE's. Looking at a map I seem to be right in the middle of the war zone here.. Jersey one way, MN and Utah on the other side and Canada to the north...

yeah you win. I'm done havin babies, they keep growing up on me!!

uh oh, mav's digging in.

gw, what strategy should we adopt? a high speed out-flanking maneuver, like the huns? or maybe we should form a roman phalanx and begin a siege.

Definitely a siege, complete with trebuchete for throwing our balloons. And I'm thinking we could bring in a load of sauce de poisson to fill their trenches with.:LOL: Of course we need to have some goodies to snack on while the siege go on.

Forget about the moving phalanx though. We'll hit them from a safe distance, well outta diaper range. I mean, what's the good of having an engineering background if all we're planning is a hack'n-slash campain? First, we soften 'em up with the water balloons, then change to the poisson filled balloons, and finally, we fire off some of Ellie May Clampet's buiscuits at 'em.

If they still haven't surrendered, then we'll start sending in the Twinkies and Spam. and cut off their other food supplies. If they still don't surrender, we'll only allow them baloot.:brows:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
Uh-oh, there is no way I can live off of Twinkies and Spam! Good thing I've got a year's supply of food stashed away in my exchange student's bedroom. Which reminds me, if I can get China on my side...

Me either, but the kids would be in heaven with the Twinkies! So, maybe we trade the spam for re-enforcements from China?

Back
Top Bottom