Goodweed, Buckytom, Gin, Glitter, and Karma...the thick plottens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
...I don't completely understand the points but they don't really matter (except to BuckyTom:LOL:).

And the only reason BT likes to track his karma is that he was the model for Charlie Brown in "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" you know where the poor guy looks in his sack after everyone is hootin' & hollerin' about what they got. Poor BT, uh, I mean Charlie Brown would exclaim dejectedly, "I got a rock." :ohmy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: The karm helps people like BT feel like they're loved. (Sorry 'bout that, my freind. I just couldn't resist pulling your chain on a Saturday morning.;) And yeh, I'm ducking & running for shelter.)

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

And the only reason BT likes to track his karma is that he was the model for Charlie Brown in "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" you know where the poor guy looks in his sack after everyone is hootin' & hollerin' about what they got. Poor BT, uh, I mean Charlie Brown would exclaim dejectedly, "I got a rock." :ohmy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: The karm helps people like BT feel like they're loved. (Sorry 'bout that, my freind. I just couldn't resist pulling your chain on a Saturday morning.;) And yeh, I'm ducking & running for shelter.)

Thanks for clearing that up, Goodweed. It explains a lot!:LOL::LOL:

lol, gw, i just saw this.

readying water balloons.

need to calculte trajectory to the u.p.. :)

lol, gw, i just saw this.

readying water balloons.

need to calculte trajectory to the u.p.. :)

Hey! No fair. By the time those ballons hit the stratosphere this time of year, they'll be frozen solid. And they won't warm up again before hitting the ground. You could kill a guy with those.:LOL: At least fill 'em with something like alcohol, or glycerine, so they don't freeze.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

i'm gonna fill them with gin and stripper glitter.

try to 'splain that one to your wife when you get home... he hee. :devilish:

lol, expatty. i'm working on a deal with the canadian government to trade my karma points for an invasion of the u.p..

it's a deal that alix is brokering for me. :)

i'm gonna fill them with gin and stripper glitter.

try to 'splain that one to your wife when you get home... he hee. :devilish:

lol, expatty. i'm working on a deal with the canadian government to trade my karma points for an invasion of the u.p..

it's a deal that alix is brokering for me. :)

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

And to think that I gave you karma pts. towards your invasion of the u.p., buckytom!!! So what are you going to invade? What's up on u.p.? Sorry ignorance is bliss I hear....in other words what does u.p. mean?

U.P. = Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and unless I read wrong it looked like Bucky was gonna pay Canada in Karma points to invade him!:huh:

yup, it's the upper peninsula, where men are men and exhausted ovis abound!!!

j/k.

anyone have any better ideas with which to use their karma points?

I won't divulge the amount of Karma points I have. But I have a fair number of mates in Ontario. So I bet with my karma points, and a couple of loaves of my famous home-made bread, and maybe a pancake breakfast or two, I can persuade some of my fishin' buddies, and huntin' buddies, and just plain buddies to send a "few" pair of some good, ripe, used huntin' cabin socks, in a nicely wrapped box of course. In Canada, I got people.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, wait. This is BT were talking about here. Old-ripe socks is what he stuffs his pillow with. I'm just gonna have to think of something different. Not to worry though. I pretty well known in SSM, Ontario and SSM Michigan. Myu boys and their wives will protect me from any east-coast shenanigans.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm sorry, but I still have this pic in my head of a very kind, genorous man standing in his front yard enjoying the view from the outside in.
All of a sudden this balloon FLIES out of nowhere, smacking him straight on the head, drenching the poor man in smelly gin and glitter.
His wife arrives in the driveway a short time later asking where he'd been... and not happy about where it APPEARS he's been.....
All the while Homer Simpson is in NJ with a deep, sinister laugh, watching the whole thing on his spyvision in his basement....
Ok picture complete.
:)

My wife has known me for thirty years now, and knows that I hate alcohol and am absolutely not interested in doing anything that would involve gin and glitter. But she would laugh at the picture, knowing that someone had got me somehow. And she would tease me mercilessly about it.

BT would be hiding in his basement, for fear of the water balloon deluge coming his way. He would be looking for an umbrella sturdy enough to weather the storm, knowing that such an umbrella didn't exist. And then, he would start figuring out how to appease my desire for revenge. I'm thinking some good ribeyes and a day of fishing somewhere where the fish are huge and plentiful, and hungry, with BT paying for it from his vast wealth.

Hey, this is all fantasy so he's got vast amounts of wealth and a private pontoon plane that can fly us up into some forgotten lake in Canada.

And BT is seriously hoping that I don't get in touch with his wife, to give her pointers.:devilish:

But it's all good, Bucky. I forgive you for your impetuously boyish behavior. Let's go to the hottub and fire up the grill. We'll have a cooking throwdown and invite Mudbug and freinds to be the judges. I'm thinking crown rib..., pork crown rib. How's that sound to you?

Oh, and did I tell you how wonderfully devilish your wife sounds? She absolutely bust a gut at some of the ideas I gave her. Interesting woman.:ROFLMAO: And one more thing BT, I won't put rocks in your Holloween bag this year.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom