Got a FRIGHT today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) If that had happened to me I would grab all the nearest objects and throw them at the intruder. You could always get a couple of BEWARE OF DOG signs. Also you can get alarms to put on your doors.

Glad you are alright - and looking at improving the security. Over here you get prosecuted if you shoot an intruder. God's blessing and less frights.

:) Over here I think most states give you the right to dipatch an intruder but they must be in the house. Some states also allow one to carry a concealed weapon I know Texas and New Mexico do but you have to take classes and be registered to do so. Dh has the right to carry one.

I am sorry to hear that you were violated this way. What terrible people there are out in the world. With the economy going sour, I suppose we can all expect an increase in crime- especially thefts.

Please take care and lock up tight. I have always been particularly worried about break-ins and home invasions. BF thinks I'm nutty. I worry that someone will shimmy up our deck if they see the sliding glass door open at night. Now I'll really be sure to lock all of the doors and windows.

Glad you are safe,
Jill

babe, lol, you can have my back anyday!! You crazy lady, I can't believe you walked up on him. You go girl!!!
I would put one of the rod in the bed beside me though, lol.

I just saw this thread. That's terrifying, Babe. Glad you are okay.

You're right, a mobile home is too small for a Shepherd, but how about a smaller dog that is known for making lots of noise?

I just saw this thread. That's terrifying, Babe. Glad you are okay.

You're right, a mobile home is too small for a Shepherd, but how about a smaller dog that is known for making lots of noise?

thanks, even a small dog has to be walked , no fences allowed here. besides "my attack cat" would not like it one bit. really at my age i don't want to walk a dog twice a day.

was thinking about putting my cane next to bed. i could have hit em with that. lol my handyman is here. he was very upset about break in and is in process of beefing up security. including stops so windows can't be opened. dead bolt etc.

i refuse to let a jerk of a burglar ruin my peace of mind. anyway what are odds it would happen again?:mad:

I was thinking of you and your experience the other day.
I was hoping things have calmed down and no more episodes to you or any of your neighbors.
Any leads on the "creeps"?
Be safe............................................

thanks for concern. no, no more sight of them. neighbors did say they saw them outside the front of my house. they did come in through rear though.

i doubt the police are even looking . they could live in park or not. in any case i would know them if i saw either one in park.

we have taken security measures, that should keep anything else from happening. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom