"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 08-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #31
Executive Chef
Originally Posted by In the Kitchen View Post
FM I always believed in more than ONE. Ever since my ex is gone I always want more than one. He resented the attention I would give the dog and therefore refused to let me have another one. As Cesar Milan always says, dogs are pack animals. You want to have a happy dog, get another one. Having one dog just seems inconsiderate, like not having playmate for your child. Now this is only my opinion and if you have only one just make sure you give it all the love he needs. Only heartache is when something happens to the one. Just me thinking out loud. Don't like anyone to have unnecessary heartaches.

FM your reports sure make me happy. Hoping it will continue and that he will be around long time. Did you give him name or did I miss it somewhere?
I just love your posts and you, too, ITK! I've never been able to to have just one of anything, either. That's why I have 7 kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I wanted to be sure and report back because you were all so generous with instructions on how to house train my little pup. Really, this is the best place ever!

The pup's name is Junior for now. Not my favorite choice but Fisher thinks it's perfect.

Fisher's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #32
Executive Chef
If he likes 'Junior' let him be so. Old dog I have named 'China'! Of all things! Grandma named him and when she passed, all unanimous the name stays, China. Everyone thinks has that name because of breed. Shih Ztu chinese had some connection with the dog. Now that he is getting acupuncture even more Chinese. Even the doctor who gives acupuncture says how strange first dog he has named China which is exactly where his practice originated! Kind of wonder about the connection! Guess it's only me.

Oh, am I thankful you have houseful! How beautiful your life must be. Always figure the more the better and you have all the better. So beautiful. Who needs the world when you have all the life you need around you. I just think that was all God's plan and He gave them all to you! Couldn't be better! At least most of the time.

Give Junior special hug for me. He'll know who it's from. Dogs know everything. My opinion.

In the Kitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #33
Senior Cook
Your new puppy is so cute! I love the picture of the 3 of them! Congrats and keep up the good work, Mom!
CAB Cooks
plumies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #34
Master Chef
Just saw the pics... how precious!!!!!!!!

sattie is offline   Reply With Quote