Got a second?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pot clanger

Senior Cook
I feel sheepish posting, as I haven't been around much, and then I show up, asking favors... I chose You All, because there is always such love here, such amazing support, and I know some of you will understand what it is to love an animal

My dog is undergoing some surgery today - she's been ill for a month, and we've been scratching our heads over what could be causing her distress. (We've narrowed it down to Aspergillus... or cancer.)

We've got CT scans and a rhinoscpoy scheduled for today and I hope this brings us to a manageable conclusion... I can't stand hearing her having trouble breathing, blood coming from her nose, horrible noises... it just wrenches my heart. (I can't imagine if it were a child!) She's too darn young and has too great a spirit - her work here is not finished!

SO if you don't mind me asking, if you got a minute, say a prayer for my best Girl Charlie (remember the perfume from the 70's?) One of the best dogs - a furry angel/devil who has stolen my heart...

PS - if any of you are curious: my Charlie is a COVER GIRL! My friend has a great site (dogexplorer.com) and he has put my girl on the "cover" of the site...

Thanks for letting me post! Good health and blessings to You All....

Sara, Charlie Beanie-Bean, Tessa Magoo McSmushypants, Opal June the pocket pup, and Little Man Firecracker AKA The Fuzzy Bunch

I hope she pulls through OK, clanger. They can do some amazing stuff with cancer in dogs now.

Charlie has my prayers. I know how difficult it is , and nerve wracking. Our furbabies are members of the family.

LC

Unbelievable - you guys just blow me away... Thank you SO much! The hardest part (today) is not being able to FEED her! LOL (a good sign is that she has her appetite...)

laughter and tears... it's all in the mix!!!

What a beautiful little girl! Charlie definately has my prayers!!

img_697469_0_0c3a9741fa05c94053beaafcf0ea1f80.jpg

Prayers for Charlie and for you our little furry babies are so important to us and we to them..One of the easiest things to do is to love an animal..They will give it back twice over..Dear lord let Charlie come home to finish her work.

kadesma

Charlie has my prayers, and so do you.

And btw, once you become a DC member, you are full family, so don't be shy about posting your concerns and needs!

:)Barbara

:) Prayers and positive thoughts being sent to Charlie. Hang in there Pot Clanger. Let us know how it gos. Jackie
I love my liitle creatures beyond belief as well.:)

Prayers are coming Charlie's way. My 6 kitties even send their best wishes! This is a great site, several helped me through the loss of two grandbabies a while back. I hope the best for you both, you have a wonderful bond which will give Charlie the strength for recovery. Please let us know what is happening and give Charlie a nuzzle 'tween the ears.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom