Great-grandpa today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats!!! A great-grandparent is a wonderful thing. I had always wanted to have one, my oldest son is lucky enough to have had 2 and be able to get to know both well.
I hope to live long enough to be one!!!!

Congratulations Gramps,
how wonderful for the two of you..I know how you love the little ones..May you enjoy that pleasure of a tiny hand in yours,the sweet little baby kisses and that wonderful baby smell..Ahhh, life is now richer for the both of you..
hugs to you both.
kadesma:)

Congrats Dave, Great Grandparents are the greatest, my daughters were lucky enough to be able to get to know two and are richer for the experience of a knowing a whole different generation.

img_544541_0_02224c37704877bf65c11caa854c3e6a.jpg

Great news makes a great day for a Great Grandpa! congratulations Great Grand Dad

If there is anything better than having a grandchild, it is having a great grandchild. Ours is 8 years old and we have enjoyed every moment we have with him. I even saw him being born. Dave, I hope you have as much love and caring as you can and be glad she was born while you are still young enough to enjoy that. Congratulations to you and also the parents and grandparents.

All the best Dave, enjoy every moment and spoil her rotten. My grandparents delighted in their great grands kids - they landed up with thirteen or fourteen.

Back
Top Bottom