Great kitchen gadgets and small appliances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josie1945

Head Chef
We have had a thread on usless kitchen gadgets.How about usefull and and great kitchen gadgets and small appliances.
My first one would be My Ninga Chopper Blender :cool:

Josie

I'll second the Ninja, the first version anyway, the blue one. I wish food processors had that double stacked blade. It just makes a lot of sense and works.

I love my chop wizard. I hate dicing and it does a wonderful job. I also swear by my Braun handmixer. It comes with an attachment that does a wonderful job of mincing, chopping and grinding, and a stick blender attachment that does a wonderful job.

I'll second the Ninja, the first version anyway, the blue one. I wish food processors had that double stacked blade. It just makes a lot of sense and works.

I have the blue one also it is great. The Ninga blender has three blades and will knead bread or pizza dough two cups of flour. Will turn Ice into powder in seconds,

Josie

I have a small food processor that fits on top of my blender.I use it way more than my cuisanart.

A turkey lifter that is a u shaped hook with a handle

circle molds

pyrex gravy seperator

Squeeze dishers!

Sandwich grill with removable plates, got cheap on Amazon.

Electric can opener, and I sometimes give one as a wedding gift too.

Pepper grinder.

I have LOTS of grinders with different things in them including a herb and spice blend.

img_964460_0_b465b80125b0cea8d1ecad89797c49b8.jpg

Food saver
Scale small and large
Cast iron grill/griddle

Love the grinder idea. I use my ice cream scoppers for lots of things.

Josie
I have 4 of the large everything mills (ceramic blades) - the 1 pictured with herbs and spices I blend, 1 with white and pink sea salt crystals, 1 with 4 peppcorn blend, 1 with red pepper flakes. I also have small plastic ones that are a fine grind - 1 with dry oregano, 1 with dry roasted garlic salt, 1 with everyday seasoning blend from Trader Joe's (their grinder is very course).

I have 3 size dishers

I loved my mums 50 yrs old steam fruit juice extractor. I only used it on hard friut like apples and pears, it fell to bits last year and I cant find a new one.

Back
Top Bottom